2. The Vacuum, the Void, the No-thing, is an aspect of all that is.
3. Human consciousness is postulated to be a biological development of an inherent property of all that is. Neural nets of the brain which 'create consciousness' may be a reflection of 'cooperative networks of conscious particles' with which humans can communicate.
4. The finite cannot fully comprehend the infinite.
5. Belief systems, including religion, philosophy and modern science which separates Man from Nature, limit the actual human experience of the infinite.
6. Heart Space Breathing is an evolving daily practice which facilitates and supports the expansion of the heart space, and the human experience of 'Being.'
7. A focus of the Whole Human is to explore communication with the Whole in ways that are measurable, to diligently and honestly answer the question, 'How can deepened relationship with the earth, her inhabitants, and the ground of existence, enrich and enhance the quality of the human experience?'
Heart Space Breathing is a simple, effective practice for personal development and spiritual awakening. It is available without any commercialization. There is nothing to pay, nothing to join, no hidden strings attached. No philosophies need to be believed to practice HSB. Yet, one can go as deeply into it as one feels to go, as it is unlimited. HSB is customizable to the individual and continually evolves as a daily practice. Practitioners experience broadened awareness, deeper peace and feelings of connection and resonance with the whole of existence.
Rod MacKinnon Astoundingly beautiful… I’ve only read the first five presuppositions and they went straight to my heart… Truly, truly beautiful…. I’ll get back to you…. this is a treasure…