In the previous chapters, I went into great detail to explain what the Universe is, how some of its laws work, what reality is, the hidden potential of the human mind and body, and the forces of Creation within each of us. I have put a great deal of effort into trying to explain these concepts of Creation, because they are essential for creating and attracting success and happiness. When you understand these concepts, achieving success and finding happiness become easier.
Many of the secrets I’m about to tell you in this chapter are known by only a very small percentage of the world’s population. These secrets are well known by certain billionaires and high level bankers and especially people who are in the high ranks of secret societies and royal families. These people do not want you to know about these secrets that have made them rich and powerful, because if too many people knew about them, their wealth and power would be threatened.
The Secrets to Happiness and Success
The path to finding happiness and success is different for everyone, because each person is unique in his or her own way. Because of this, each of us must find our own path or we will have a hard time succeeding. Unfortunately, our society does a poor job of teaching us how to find this path. As a result, many of us will search our whole lives for it and not find it. Even if we do find our paths, we will usually find only parts of them. If only we knew about one of the most influential laws in the Universe, our success rates would be much higher. This law is known as the Law of Attraction. Before the invention of mass media, mostly the super rich and great spiritual teachers knew about this law.
The Law of Attraction is a Universal Law based on the power of our thoughts and intentions and how they attract positive or negative experiences into our lives. Our emotions can magnify those thoughts, speeding up the process in which Nature manifests energy into matter. The idea that thoughts can manifest desires into reality may sound strange to you, but if you understand the science behind matter, it makes perfect sense. For more information about how reality works, refer to Chapter 4.
The philosophy behind the Law of Attraction comes down to your thoughts and the Natural Laws of Nature. Unlike your mind, Nature does not “judge” the way your mind does. If you think about negative things all the time, sooner or later Nature will give you what you want in one form or another.
For example, if you want to get out of debt, stop thinking about debt and start thinking about how to get wealthy. If you want to find your true love, think about ways to find your true love instead of thinking about how you will be single forever.
Once you are clear about what you want, have faith that the Universe will create the right situation for your desires to manifest. It is important to know that the Universe will not do all the work for you. It will only create the right situation for you or show you the door. It is up to you to open the door, step through it and take the necessary actions to achieve your goals.
How much effort is needed to make your desires come true will vary depending on the types of things you desire. If one of your goals is to build a successful business, be prepared to invest many hours and a great deal of hard work into it, or your rate of success will be minimal.
Once you understand how the Law of Attraction works, it is important that you do not use it for greed, power over others and selfishness, because it will backfire on you. For example, if you think negative thoughts about others, these thoughts will manifest into your reality in one form or another. As people say, “Be careful what you wish for because it may come true.” The great thing about the Law of Attraction is that it is universal, no matter your religion, race or gender.
If used correctly and in balance with other Laws of the Universe, the Law of Attraction can help you find success and happiness, because it empowers you to focus on what you want out of life and where you want to be, so that you do not end up going down a dead end path. However, it is wise to know that the Law of Attraction is not the “holy grail” of success and happiness....
Manifesting desires is not as easy as wishful thinking. Thinking good thoughts is just one of the many steps of the thought manifestation process. This is because the Universe abides by a number of other laws in addition to the Law of Attraction. Another important law for manifesting desires is the Law of Action, which allows you to act upon your intentions to create the experiences you desire.
The wishful thinking version of the Law of Attraction, which focuses heavily on positive thinking and wishful thinking, was created by the Controllers, which are the leaders of the New World Order (NWO), to enslave followers of this law to give up their personal responsibility and freedom to an outside force. By not taking personal responsibility seriously, these people become easy preys for the NWO to enslave their minds.
Many of the supporters of the New Age are victims of the wishful thinking version of the Law of Attraction. The hidden agenda behind the wishful thinking version of the Law of Attraction is to manipulate us into focusing too much on what each of us want, so that we do not care about the needs of others. This is a popular “mind control” technique that the Controllers like to use to manipulate us into thinking like self-centered people.
Societies filled with self-centered people are easy to manipulate and control, because they are not united and they often have problems with racism and discrimination. These problems will eventually lead to other conflicts, such as wars. Do you understand now why we have such a hard time achieving world peace?
Finding happiness and success takes time, patience and dedication. If you focus your thoughts toward what you want, be consistent about it, have faith that it will come true, work hard for it, wisely practice the five basic Laws of Manifestation and use some of my following tips, you will dramatically increase your rate of success.
• Find your true inner self: I like to view life as pieces of a self-image puzzle. When you are born, you are innocent, because those puzzle pieces of your identity are scattered all around you. To find your true identity, you need to find the missing pieces to make you whole again. A great way to find them is through your experiences in life. To quickly find the missing pieces, you need to have the courage to step outside of your comfort zone. You need to take risks, be open-minded and stop being scared of failure. A better way to find the puzzle pieces of your true identity is through soul searching. This spiritual journey will help you understand who you are from within and why you are here.
Be warned! When you start finding the missing pieces of your identity, your life could dramatically change. Most of the time, the change is a good thing. If you are not comfortable dealing with great changes, your life may feel chaotic during the change. But once the change is over, you will know that you are on the right path, which will cause you to have more confidence and enable you to see the world from a different perspective. As a result, you will feel like you can achieve whatever your heart desires.
• Do not procrastinate; time is precious: If you have a great idea or see something you like, act on it. Do not wait until everything is perfect before you act, because Nature is not going to make everything perfect for you so you can succeed with little effort. When you act on the things you want right away, everything will usually come together in the end as long as you work hard to achieve your goals and have faith; it is just going to take time.
• Set goals: Setting goals can help you achieve what you want in a shorter time. Goals can provide motivation and give you a clear understanding of what you are seeking.
• Watch for signs and be open-minded: Nature is always giving you signs or ideas; if your field of vision is narrow because you are not open-minded, you may miss these signs. Most of us will have at least one idea in our lifetime that could make us very successful. The problem is that we usually will not act on this idea, because we lack the courage and motivation or are afraid of failing.
• Spend time with successful people: My parents always used to tell me that if I wanted to be successful, I needed to spend time with people who had achieved success. In my teenage years, I did not listen to their advice because I did not have faith in it. It was not until I got into a marketing business, which gave me the opportunity to spend time with successful people, that I realized my parents were right. Successful people, especially the ones who have gone through a lot of struggle to get there, know secrets the average person does not and they have connections. If you want to be successful, you need to be around the people who are successful in your field of interest. Also, be careful, because not all successful people are nice; some may try to take advantage of you. One thing I have noticed about a lot of successful people is that they fall victim to material obsessions, such as money and luxuries. These obsessions destroy the connection to the soul and Creation, leading to egocentrism, from which greed and addictions are manifested. There is nothing wrong with wanting to have money and nice things, but the problem is that most of us become too obsessed with them.
• Learn to think constructively and outside of the box: People who are happy and successful know how to think in ways that will improve their lives. They also know how to think outside of the box, which is why they can come up with ideas that most of us could never imagine.
• Do not be a follower: Each person’s path to happiness and success is different. If you are following other people’s footsteps, you are becoming them and not yourself. Use people as inspiration and learn from their advices and mistakes, but do not mimic them.
• Do not repeat mistakes: Everyone makes mistakes. It is okay to make mistakes because we are not perfect. This is the beauty of being a person. If you want to be successful and happy in life, you need to learn from your mistakes instead of repeating them.
• Adapt to change: Learning how to quickly adapt to change is very important for success and happiness, because the world is always changing. Technology is a big source of change. Every decade or so, someone will come up with a great invention that will change the future of humanity. People who can quickly adjust to changes or take advantage of new inventions will usually live a better life.
• Learn to forgive: Depending on how personal the situation is, forgiving others for the pain they caused you can be very hard to do. If you do not learn how to forgive, you will always have those pain-causing negative energies inside you. These negative energies will also stay with your soul after your body dies. The karmas stored within these negative energies will manifest in your next incarnation; therefore, there is no escape unless you learn your lesson and forgive. By learning your lesson and forgiving others, you can release the wheel of karma, making it easier for you to move on in life. This will make it easier for you to find happiness. Be aware that by forgiving people does not mean that you approve what they did to you. When people harm you, it is often wise to hold them accountable for their actions, so that they can learn their lessons.
• Think positively: Positive thinking is easy to do, but it is hard to stay in that state of mind for long periods of time. This is because our lives have too many negative distractions that pollute our minds and cause us stress. Thinking positively will help make your day go by more smoothly, because when you are happy, you attract happier people and better things into your life.
• Write down your thoughts: One of the best times to write down your thoughts is when you wake up. The next time you go to sleep, put a notebook and a pen near your pillow. When you wake up, do not get out of bed but lie still and keep your mind relax. During the waking up phase, your mind is in the process of transitioning from the subconscious state to the conscious state. If you listen carefully, you may be able to hear your subconscious thoughts. A lot of the time, it is your higher identities who are communicating to you. Your higher identities can give you great ideas that can change your life for the better. They are there to guide you to achieve your goals.
• Meditate: This is probably one of the most important techniques you can do as a human being. Meditation helps you control your feelings and reduces distractions, making it easier to find inner peace. Most of us are not happy because we become too attached to external things, such as money and other necessities. When we do not have these necessities, our moods become unstable and we become depressed.
Meditation helps to free you from these attachments by gradually allowing you to reach a state of mental equilibrium. In this state of balance, you will be able to control your feelings regardless of the circumstances. You will be able to feel Creation’s love within you and this love will allow you to feel the connection to all things.
The love of Creation is beyond what you can comprehend in your current state of evolution. It is a state of balance, harmony, joy and bliss that no words can describe. People who have gone through a near death experience may have experienced this love of infinite joy with all things. When you experience this love, it is very hard to come back to Earth’s reality fields. You can have all the money and high-tech gadgets in the world, be married to the love of your life, live in a multimillion dollar house, and work at the job of your dreams, and yet all of them combined will not compare to the joy that you feel when you strengthen the love between you and Creation. When you lack this connection to Creation, you feel like there is a void (emptiness) in your heart. This is the void that yearns for Creation’s love. Until you learn how to strengthen your connection to Its love, you will never know what true love and happiness are.
Happiness is something that many of us intensely search for our whole lives, because it gives us joy and hope. Unfortunately, many of us are searching for happiness in the wrong places and at the wrong times. When searching for happiness, many of us rely too much on material necessities, such as money, jewelry, cars and drugs. We also rely too much on other people, such as friends, family members and spouses to fill the void within us.
Material necessities can bring certain levels of peace and happiness into our lives, but they are temporary and cannot truly help us understand what happiness is. To find a level of happiness that can fill the void within us, each of us must look within ourselves to connect to and understand our own soul. By understanding our souls, we will realize that we have been living a life controlled by our false selves, which are our egos. The soul is what most people have failed to find and understand when searching for happiness. It is one of the most important pieces of the puzzle of happiness.
Most of us have a good understanding of ourselves at the physical level and some understanding at the mental and emotional level, but we often have a hard time understanding ourselves at the spiritual level. The soul is the real being within each of us. It is our true identity. Most of us live our lives by paying too much attention to our bodies and not our souls. This causes a false identity of who we are and allows our egos to control our lives.
When we let our egos control our lives too much, it is hard for us to find our sense of purpose in life and we become depressed. This state of confusion and depression can impact our health, making us vulnerable to diseases. In this state, we feel like we are living on a roller coaster; our lives are always filled with ups and downs. Each time we accomplish something, we are not satisfied and we always want more. No matter how hard we try, we cannot fill the void within us.
Our egos give us a false sense that we are not perfect because we are physical beings. In reality, we are perfect already because we are spiritual beings embraced in physical bodies. By realizing that our souls are our true identities, we can find happiness more easily.
To find true happiness, you need to understand and accept your true self, your soul. By denying your soul, you are denying your very own existence. Being in this state of denial will bring pain, suffering and diseases into your life, which will destroy your health and vitality. These dark energies will drain your body of light energies until they consume you in total darkness.
Two of the best ways to understand your soul are by meditating and exploring the spiritual way of life. These two methods will help strengthen the connection to your soul. By doing these activities, you will also strengthen your connection to the Prime Creator.
Learning to strengthen the connection to your soul may contradict many of your beliefs, but it will help you find the truth of who you truly are. It will also help you achieve divinity, happiness, peace, enlightenment and bliss. Once you understand your true self, then you can rely more on external things to help fulfill your physical and emotional needs. By doing this, you will be less vulnerable to the dark energies that will only bring pain and suffering into your life.
In our current reality field, time plays an important role in happiness. One of the reasons most of us are not happy is because we focus our attention too much on the past and the future. When we constantly think about the past and the future, we become less aware of the present (now), which is the real reality. The past and the future are more like illusions. If we are constantly thinking about them, we can become delusional and our minds tend to drift away.
If we relax our minds and focus on what is happening right now, at this exact moment, nothing else in our material world matters. It is a timeless and spaceless moment with no stress and no pain. This is a state similar to the state of Creation....
Using numerology as a blueprint to help you find happiness, success and spiritual enlightenment may seem strange and mystical, but when you study the science behind numerology, it makes logical sense, just like mathematical laws.
The Universe is a very mysterious and mystical place. Within it are Universal Laws that are necessary to bring order from chaos. One of these laws deals with frequency and vibration, the two attributes of consciousness that give energy expressions. Without vibration there would be no light and without light there would be no life. This is why light travels like a wave and is essential for life to exist.
Every object in the Universe is composed of projections of light, which are expressions of energy. This means that numbers are also projections of light; therefore, they have vibration too. If numbers did not have vibration, they would not exist. Vibration is important for your spiritual growth and happiness, because everything in the Universe depends on vibration for experience.
Numerology is important for your spiritual growth, success and happiness, because it can show you the right paths to take. This can save you time and help cut down on mistakes; therefore, your life will not feel like it is going in circles.
One of the greatest gifts of numerology is that it can help you find your life lessons. The sooner you find a life lesson and learn from it, the sooner you can move on to the next lesson. This is very important for spiritual growth, because when you learn lessons, you transcend your current experience. Besides helping you find your life lessons, numerology can also help you find an intimate partner who resonates well with your energy.
The number that is most important for finding happiness is your life path number. This number lays the foundation for your spiritual growth. To find your life path number, you need to add up the numbers that make up your birthday. For example, if your birthday is on 2/5/1974, you will need to add the numbers to obtain a single number.
2+5+1+9+7+4=28 2+8=10 (I got the answer by adding the previous total) 1+0=1
The life path number for having a birthday on 2/5/1974 is 1. People with a life path of 1 are usually independent and they love to strive for first place. Finding your life path number and comparing it to other people’s life path numbers can help you determine which people would get along with you the best. This is very important for finding a great partner to be with.
Keep in mind that numerology is only a blueprint. It cannot tell you exactly who your best partner is. Just because someone you like has a life path number that contradicts yours does not mean that you cannot have a great relationship with that person. As long as both of you are willing to work things out, your relationship could turn into a wonderful relationship.
Secrets of Rich Investors
.... It is important to know that attracting too much money can lead to greed and being obsessed with having power over others. Money by itself is not bad. It is our prejudiced thoughts about money and the controlling system behind it that make it bad. Because of this, having too much money can empower your ego to the point where it can heavily influence your decisions.
The ego is another version of your identity that feels lost and finite. Because of this, it is very controlling and lives in a state of fear. This causes it to become delusional and fearful of its true identity. To make itself feel like it is not lost and delusional, the ego turns to material needs to avoid facing the truth of what it is.
When you are obsessed with money and luxuries, you are never satisfied because you always want more and do not truly know what you want. The longer you stay in this state of obsession, the more delusional you will become, because money and luxuries are “illusions.” If this continues, you will start to weaken the connection to the Source (Creation) that focused you into existence. When this happens, you will start to lose your humanity.
The end result of this path of obsession with material things is the differentiation of your consciousness, causing you to lose your awareness and identity. In other words, if you become too lost in this path of material obsession, it could cause the destruction of your soul identity, returning it to background energy.
If you do not think that being obsessed with money and luxuries can make you delusional, go hang around very rich people who are obsessed with these things and pay attention to their personalities. When I say rich people, I’m talking about people who have tens of millions of dollars or more. A large number of these people think they are better than us because they have more money. Some of them even think that they are gods and we are their slaves; therefore, they deserve special treatments and are above the law.
Some of these rich people are so detached from the loving energy of Creation that when you talk to them, it feels like they do not have a soul or compassion. Not all rich people are like this but the ones who have become too obsessed with material things do lack the personality of a soul.
Some of us tend to think that rich and powerful people attained their positions because they were lucky or fortunate. This gives us the illusion that achieving high status is more of an accident. From a higher perspective, this is not true.
Beyond conventional thinking, there is no such thing as luck or true accidents, because the Universe operates in very precise cycles and everything has to be processed by the Universe before it manifests. For these reasons, the very rich and powerful did not become rich by luck so to speak. They became rich because they know secrets that we do not. Furthermore, they also know what actions they need to take to make them rich.
To understand these secrets we need to think outside of the box, because many of them require us to look at the Universe from an abstract perspective. Otherwise, it will be hard for us to understand these secrets because they are somewhat esoteric.
One of the most well-kept secrets to becoming rich relates to how planetary cycles affect the collective human consciousness. Consciousness is the intelligent field that governs all matter and non-matter. Because of this, anything that affects consciousness also affects our physical, chemical and biological processes. The field that studies the process of how planetary cycles affect human behavior is known as astrology....
The Art of Success and Happiness
Investors who have mastered the art of predicting consumer behavior by using sacred geometry and astrological cycles have been very successful with the stock market. The ones who have been even more successful have practiced these secret methods with certain Laws of the Universe, such as the Law of Attraction. Hence, they have made billions in the stock market.
Unfortunately for these people, if they do not invest their money in gold and other commodities, they will start to see the negative effects of the stock market, because it is filled with a lot of toxic investments that have little value.
The stock market is a financial system that I do not fully support, because it is full of corruption and deception. Investors who rely heavily on the stock market could soon lose 50 percent to 90 percent of their wealth. The two main reasons for this are the risky investments in most stocks and the devaluation of the dollar, which could cause hyperinflation....
When we look at the bigger picture, all these systems, whether if they are human-made or nature-made, are bound to the Laws of the Universe. As the Universe changes, so do these systems. The changes are so subtle that most of us are not aware of them.
Right now our reality field is receiving more energy, because [of] the 2012 galactic alignment. This event is causing a lot of changes to physical, chemical and biological systems; even our consciousness is affected by this event. This galactic alignment only happens roughly every 26,000 years. Because of this alignment, all the planets are becoming brighter, the sun is acting strange, and the world financial system is at the brink of collapsing.
How to Be Creative and Successful
Success is something that most of us strive to achieve, but many of us fail because of our lack of faith in our creativity and abstract thinking skills. To increase your chance of achieving success, you need to learn how to effectively tap into the creative side of your mind....
Here are some great tips that can help you become more creative and successful:
• Strengthen your imagination: Visualizing is a great way to strengthen your imagination. If your visualization skills are not yet developed, you can improve them by visualizing a simple object. You may want to begin with a simple object such as a circle. You may also want to start with the colors black and white and then move to other colors as you improve your visualization skills.
• Increase your artistic skills: Drawing and painting are two of the many art forms that will strengthen your creativity. Drawing and painting can be hard if you are a beginner, but they will become easier as you strengthen your artistic skills. Increasing your artistic skills is great not only for increasing your creativity, but it will also help you see the world from an entirely different perspective. This will allow you to understand how creativity is essential for comprehending how the Universe works.
• Spend time with Nature: Being out in the sun and surrounding yourself with Nature are great ways to provoke creativity. The sun has a sacred connection to your body and does a great job of stimulating your energy. When your body is full of energy, it can perform better, which can lead to more creativity. Nature also has a sacred connection to your body. Nature is also very creative, which is why it is so beautiful and diverse. The beautiful color patterns on a butterfly’s wings are proof of how creative Nature is. If you study Nature and learn to communicate and live in harmony with it, you will be able to increase your creativity to an entirely new level.
• Understand the Laws of the Universe: The Universe has many laws that are necessary to bring structure to the systems within it. Without these laws, life would not be possible. One of the laws you should become familiar with is the Law of Attraction. In simple terms, the Law of Attraction involves like energy attracting more like energy; therefore, if you think positively, you will attract positive energy. In other words, if you want positive experiences, think more positively.
Like the Law of Gravity, the Law of Attraction is always working, whether you believe it or not. It is a law that is well known by certain billionaires and people who are in the top ranks of secret societies and royal families. Their understanding of this law has played a critical role in their success. To effectively utilize the Law of Attraction, you will need to have a basic understanding of the Law of Intention, the Law of Allowance, the Law of Action and the Law of Balance. To learn more about these laws, refer to Chapter 1.
• Reduce stress: When you are stressed, your body goes through certain chemical changes that affect the chemical levels in your body. These chemical changes usually cause negative effects on your body. Stress also makes it hard for you to connect to the creative side of your mind.
• Reduce distractions: Some of the biggest distractions in this century are TV, video games, cell phones and the Internet. These distractions can be very destructive to your mind if you become too dependent on them and obsessed with them. If you depend too much on these distractions, they will weaken your connection to your soul, which is the divine energy that gives you personality, identity and creativity.
• Imagine like a child: As we grow up, we tend to lose the child-like features within us. These innocent features are very creative, because they are not polluted with biased and judgmental thoughts. Children are so creative and playful due to the fact that they lack such polluted thoughts. Their imaginations have no limit, because their minds are not polluted with thoughts that prevent them from thinking outside of the box. The moment you lose these creative child-like features within you, life becomes very dull and boring. Thinking like a child does not mean you have to be immature again. You can still be mature and be as creative as a child. A great way to stimulate your child-like features is to be around babies. Parents who have experienced raising a child should know how effective babies are at stimulating their child-like features.
• Meditate: Spending a few minutes each day to meditate is a great way to increase creativity, because it strengthens your connection to the Source (Creation) that focused you into existence. Meditation is a tool that has incredible healing and creative capabilities. Unfortunately, many societies have taught us to fear this tool. If you practice meditation wisely, it should help you find your purpose in life. Finding this purpose will make your journey to success a lot easier.
• Do not be afraid to take risks: No matter how creative you are, if you do not take risks to find ways to manifest your creativity, your rate of being successful will be very low. People who are successful are not afraid of taking risks. They are also not afraid of failure. To become successful, you will need to fail many times before you succeed.
• Be patient and work hard: Success is not something that happens overnight. The journey to success will usually take a few years, sometime even decades, and a lot of hard work. If you are not patient and do not like to work hard, you will have a very hard time finding success. A good way to help you become more patient is to learn how to calm your ego.
Thought is something we use every day, but most of us do not know what thought is. If we understand our thoughts and use them wisely, we can increase the chance of manifesting our desires into reality. Thought is a subtle, conscious energy that is more powerful than even the strongest nuclear weapons. Nuclear weapons are extremely powerful because they harness the subtle energy within atoms. This atomic energy is very small and subtle but has the potential to destroy a planet. This is how powerful subtle energy is and thought is one of the building blocks of this energy.
Thought is so powerful that physicists believe it can influence the outcome of an experiment. This has been proven by experiments such as the random number generator. Because thought is so powerful, it is one of the fundamental Energy Forces of Creation. It is one of the most basic processes used for manifesting energy into matter.
One of the most important aspects of thought is that it has the ability to think within and upon itself, giving us the power of free will. Another important aspect of thought is that it is very intelligent. The fundamental definition of intelligence is nothing more than thought thinking within itself and observing itself.
In order for energy to manifest into matter, there must first exist something to draw energy into focus. That something is thought. However, thought alone does not effectively bring forth true manifestation. Thought needs certain energy forces to help transform it into expressions. One of these energy forces is emotion.
Having strong emotional desires along with focused thought is the key to manifesting your desires at the energy level. This process draws in energy, and as the energy coagulates, manifestation begins. Physical manifestation is nothing more than an end result of focused thought....
Once you lose focus of your desired experience for a certain amount of time, its manifestation is in danger of being lost. Once it is lost, you deny yourself the experience. This is why it is hard to manifest your thoughts into reality when living in a realm that is bound to linear time. The distortions in your light bodies also make it hard to manifest your thoughts into reality, because they disrupt the natural energy flow of the manifestation process.
To increase your success rate of manifesting your desires, reduce distractions as much as possible, discipline your mind, increase your emotional desires toward what you want, think about them on a regular basis and learn how to heal your light bodies. In addition, take appropriate actions to help strengthen the thought manifestation process.
One important thing to consider when manifesting your desires is to make sure your thoughts are specific. For example, if what you want is change, make sure your thoughts are focused toward a specific change. Otherwise, you may attract too many changes, making your life chaotic. Another thing to consider is that your desires must be within the Law of Creation. Otherwise, it would be impossible to manifest your desires through thought alone.
To truly utilize the power of thought, you will need to understand who you truly are. In truth, you are a spiritual being embraced in a physical body. The essence of who you are is your soul, which has infinite potential. The simplest definition of the human soul is a holographic projection of thought. In other words, each of us is a thought that thinks; therefore, we are conscious and self-aware.
Remember, when it comes to manifesting your desires, your thought is the most powerful energy force that you have. Use it wisely and your desires will manifest beyond your wildest imagination....
The Three Energy Forces of Creation for Creating Success
.... If you want to dramatically increase your chance of becoming successful and happy, you will need to understand the three main Energy Forces of Creation and use them wisely. We all are using these energy forces already, but most of us do not know how to effectively implement them in our lives. By understanding these forces and using them wisely, we can slowly change the reality around us into the reality that we want. The three main Energy Forces of Creation are love, thought and consciousness. Many of us define love as a strong emotion related to friendships, relationships and sexual desires. This definition of love only defines the surface of love. At the deeper levels, love is a harmonic conscious energy that attracts everything into oneness. It is a form of energy that is always vibrating toward balance and harmony.
In essence, pure love is nothing more than a state of perfect vibrational harmonization. Experiencing this perfect state of pure love is infinitely more joyful than the love that we experience in our current state of being. When you experience love at this level, it is like being in a blissful state of total awareness and infinite joy with all things. Some of us refer to this state as being one with Creation.
At our current level of evolution, we human beings are not able to embody the full frequency of this Infinite Love of Creation. If somehow we were able to do so, our physical bodies would explode because the joy of this pure love would be too overwhelming for us to handle. However, we can gradually tap into this love by learning how to activate our “junk DNA” and expand our consciousness.
The more we expand our consciousness, the more our bodies will be able to handle more of the frequency associated with the Infinite Love of Creation. This pure love of Creation is what we all seek for our whole lives. Unfortunately, most of us will fail to find it for the reason that we are searching for it in the wrong places. To find this kind of love, we need to search within us.
Our Universe was created with the pure energy of love. Without love, our Universe could not exist, because it would lack the energy needed to keep it in balance. One important thing you need to know about love is that it is a universal harmonic energy found in all organic and non-organic life. In other words, it is found in the smallest things in space, such as molecules, and the biggest things in space, such as galaxies. One of the best definitions of love that I have found is in the Kathara teachings.
Genuine love must come from within and can only be gained through genuine spiritual connection to the eternal God-self and its inherent connection to all creation. If we seek love “on the outside” in order to fulfill a personal loneliness or lack within, we enter relationships as “energy vampires.” In doing this, we are seeking a substitute for our personal God-Source connection through tapping into the God-Source embodied within other people or beings. This is not “LOVE.” It is “NEED.”
When you seek love in others to fulfill a loneliness inside you, you are not really seeking pure love but are seeking a form of love that is more related to need. By relying on others to fulfill a personal loneliness inside your heart, you enter relationships as a person who “preys” on others to fulfill what you lack.
The action of seeking love in others to fulfill a loneliness inside you implies that you are seeking a substitute to replace the Infinite Love of Creation, because you lack the connection to Its Infinite Love. This version of love is not really love. This misunderstanding of love is why we have such a hard time finding pure love and comprehending what it truly is.
The lack of pure love within you can only be fulfilled by recognizing that you are a living embodiment of Infinite Love, because you have a spark of Creation inside you. Once this is recognized and accepted, you will have the greatest love of all, the Infinite Love of Creation.
In this state of being, you can go beyond your home giving this Infinite Love rather than seeking people who you can get this Infinite Love. There is a significant difference between giving love and getting love. To achieve this level of understanding of love is a sign of spiritual maturity. Most of us will live our whole lives and not find pure love, because we do not know what Infinite Love is.
The power of thought is an energy force that influences everything we do, because every action involves the use of thought. Thought is a subtle energy but it is one of the most powerful energy forces in the Universe. This energy force is so powerful that it has the power to manifest energy into matter.
Thought is a conscious energy that has the ability to think within and upon itself, giving us the power of free will. It is needed to focus everything into existence. Most of us do not realize that when we use our thoughts to create things, we are preparing energy to be manifested into material things. In other words, we are creating our reality. We cannot see our creations being instantaneously manifested in front of our eyes, because of the restriction of linear time and the energy distortions in our bodies.
The idea of time being linear is an illusion and is only true from our perspectives. As human beings, we have not yet evolved enough to handle the amount of data that comes with experiencing time in a simultaneous state. In our current state of evolution, experiencing time simultaneously would feel very chaotic to us. The fact that we have thought is proof that we are very powerful beings who have the power to create!
Consciousness is an intelligent energy field of infinite possibility and creativity. It is the unified field that contains the codes to govern everything in the Universe. This energy field exists everywhere and is what connects us to everything in the Universe. In other words, we are never separated and alone.
Consciousness is the energy that gives us a sense of self. It is a unified field of functions that expresses diverse forms outwardly, which is why our planet Earth is filled with so many different kinds of life. Because consciousness contains the codes of the Universe, as we learn how to access higher levels of consciousness, we will increase the power of creation within us.
Many of the negative things that are occurring in today’s society are happening because we have been conditioned to believe that we are slaves and are powerless, and that we do not have the power to create our reality. The very rich people who control this world do not want us to know how powerful we really are, because if we did, they would not be able to control us anymore. The fact that we have love, thought and consciousness is proof that we are powerful beings with god-like features.
The keys to creating success and happiness start with understanding and implementing the three Energy Forces of Creation. When we learn how to use these energy forces wisely, we will attract more success and happiness into our lives.
The information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. Each person is self-responsible for their own choices and actions.
The dawning of the conceptual age is upon us, with a vision of communication and cooperation between humans and networks of conscious electrons; developing frequency awareness; and living from Void consciousness. Rings true? Makes your heart sing? Piques curiosity? I am glad to hear from you.