Note: This is a lengthy post, packed with helpful tips and techniques. The e-book (PDF) can be read page-by-page and printed. It is available for downloading from the author on omnithought.org.
If you want to be successful and happy and live a life free of chronic diseases, you will need to take care of your body at the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual levels. When you are healthy at these levels, life feels more enjoyable because your energy is balanced. When your energy is balanced, you feel more enlightened and have the motivation to achieve your goals.
When you are not healthy at these levels, life can be painful for the reason that you may attract a lot of illnesses, leading to pain and suffering. Being healthy is important for your spiritual growth, because it takes personal responsibility, dedication, wisdom and work to nourish your body and keep it in balance.
The Five Stages of Grief
Grief is an emotion that we go through when we experience some kind of loss, such as the loss of a loved one, property, job, friendship or belief system. No matter what the loss is, the stages of grieving are usually the same. Within the next few years, most of us are going to experience many losses.
A great quantity of these losses will be caused by the paradigm shift that is occurring. Whether the shift is going to be positive or negative will be up to us.
This paradigm shift is going to cause many systems to collapse, because a lot of them do not flow well with the Law of Creation. Some of these systems are the debt-based monetary system, the current political system and certain energy systems. We are already seeing some major changes to these systems.
As these changes become more intense, many of us are going to experience a lot of grief because we are not prepared for them. Also, letting go is something that most of us have a hard time doing. We do not need to worry too much about the collapse of these systems, because they will be replaced by new and more efficient systems.
The painful emotions that we experience when we go through the process of grieving can be significantly reduced, as long as we are not stuck in the first four stages of grief for too long. The sooner we get to the acceptance stage, the sooner we can move on and get over our painful emotions.
1. Denial: This is usually the first emotional response we have when we experience the loss of something important to us. Being in a state of denial for too long can make us delusional. It also empowers our egos which are the false versions of ourselves.
2. Anger: The anger stage of grief is usually the stage that causes us to experience a lot of painful emotions. It can also cause us to inflict pain on others. Anger affects us not only emotionally but also physically and mentally. When our bodies are saturated with anger, this can cause negative health effects on our bodies, leading to cancer and other diseases.
3. Bargaining: This stage of grief is the process in which we try to work something out to make the loss less stressful and painful. An example of this is when a married couple bargains for who gets what during a divorce.
4. Depression: This stage of grief is another painful process to go through because it drains our energies by making us feel hopeless, sad and detached from reality. It is best to move past this stage as fast as possible because it can destroy our lives.
5. Acceptance: Reaching this stage of grief is not easy, but it can set us free. During the acceptance stage, we make the decision to accept our losses. It is the process of letting go of the past. At this stage, we realize that no amount of denial, anger, bargaining or depression will make up for our losses; therefore, it is best to move on.
How to Discern Truth from False Information
The art of discerning information is something that is not practiced with great care by most of us. This is why we are so easy to control and brainwash by our media, politicians and religious leaders. If we were able to perfect the art of discerning information, many of the political and religious problems we are facing would not be happening, because our leaders would not be able to lie to us so easily.
Learning how to discern truth from false information is very important for your well-being because the truth will set you free. Truth is perceived within the understanding of the moment of experience. As we attract new experience and knowledge, our “truth” will change according to our beliefs and behaviors. In other words, what is true for us today may not be true tomorrow.
An example of this is the belief that atoms are the smallest particle of matter. At the time of this discovery, it was true from our perspective. As new information emerged, this belief was no longer true for the reason that scientists found particles that were smaller than atoms.
Because “truth” is constantly changing, it is important to have an open mind so that you can let go of old knowledge that is no longer valid. It is important to know that even though our truth can change, divine truth is always constant.
The following information should help you increase your ability to discern truth from false information.
• Learn how to listen to your intuition because it will not lie to you. Your intuition is the knowing feeling near the pit of your stomach, but it is not limited to that area. When your intuition communicates to you, it will sometimes cause a tingling sensation throughout your body, giving you a knowingness that comes without explanation or proof. When it comes to interpreting your intuition, you should be careful because even though your intuition will not lie to you, your interpretation of it may not be accurate.
• If information does not resonate with you, make sure you ponder it rather than simply accepting that all of it is false. Information that does not resonate with you can sometimes mean that you are not yet ready for it. You should also ponder information that does resonate with you. Doing this will help you to better understand the information.
• Learn to communicate with your higher identities. Direct communication with your higher identities is rare, because achieving it requires tremendous discipline of the mind and body. Your higher identities will usually communicate to you through symbols. Once you learn how to communicate with your higher identities, finding the path of truth will become easier.
• When you detect truth, you will sometimes experience a tingling or shivering feeling throughout your body. Sometimes you may experience a strong emotional feeling in your heart. The tingling feeling is caused by the truth being felt throughout all the cells of your body. Each cell has the ability to think. If cells did not know how to think, you will not be able to experience feelings.
An organism does not need a brain to think, because thinking occurs in the finer thought energy field that surrounds each body and cell. In other words, it is thought that truly thinks, not the brain. The tingling feeling you experience when you hear something that contains truth is all the cells in your body simultaneously agreeing on a new concept of truth.
How Energy Vibration Relates to Your Health
Energy vibration is one of the core characteristics of how energy expresses itself, giving us light, sound, matter and life. The speed at which your energy vibrates plays an important role in your health. The lower your energy vibration, the more susceptible you are to diseases. When you break your body down to the fundamentals, it is made of energies that are vibrating at specific frequencies. This is why the activities of your brain can be measured in frequency.
The normal frequency range of the human body is around 65 megahertz (MHz). For the human brain, its normal range is about 72 MHz. Brain functions are at their peak between 72 and 90 MHz. Anything lower than 72 MHz will decrease brain functions. When your frequency drops near the mid-50s MHz, you are vulnerable to certain diseases, such as the cold or the flu. As your frequency decreases near the low 40s MHz, cancer may manifest. Near the mid-20s MHz, the death process will begin.
Because the frequency level of your energy affects your health, keeping it vibrating at higher frequencies will help prevent a lot of sickness. In theory, if your body vibrates at frequencies that are too strong for bacteria and viruses to survive, you should not have to worry about getting sick from microorganisms.
When your body is vibrating at higher frequencies, you are more capable of connecting to other realms, such as the spiritual realm, because your psychic abilities are increased. Raising your frequency also makes it easier for you to connect to your higher self.
Here are some great tips to help raise your frequency or prevent it from decreasing to dangerous levels:
• DNA activation: According to scientists, most human DNA is not active. Scientists refer to the non-active DNA as “junk DNA” because they do not know its roles. Your junk DNA is the key to raising your frequency, because when activated it allows you to access high-frequency energies. These energies have incredible healing capabilities and can help bring your body’s energies back into balance. DNA activation is the best way to increase your frequency. If you want to ascend and achieve true enlightenment, you will need to learn how to activate your junk DNA.
• Meditation: One of the cheapest and most effective ways to raise your frequency is meditation, because it helps calm your body by bringing its energies back into balance. It also reduces stress and can improve the function of your immune system. Learning to meditate is not hard as long as you reduce distractions. An effective way to reduce distractions during meditation is to concentrate on your breathing. Slow and deep breaths work the best.
• Healthy food: Plant food is one of the best foods to help raise your frequency because it is high in essential vitamins and minerals. For best results, buy organically grown rather than conventionally grown plant food and plant food that is cultivated in soil laced with rock dust. Soil laced with rock dust usually contains more nutrients than regular soil. Conventionally grown plant food contains high levels of harmful toxins, such as pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals. These toxins can cause a lot of harm to your body, making you sick and weak, which is what the Controllers want.
• Radiation: Being exposed to radiation can lower your frequency, even in small levels. Cathode Ray Tube (CTR) TVs and CTR computer monitors can lower your frequency because they emit small levels of radiation. Short exposure to CTR monitors is not too harmful to your health. However, it is wise to replace them with LCD monitors. The refresh rate of monitors may also affect your frequency, especially the frequency of the brain. Many of them are set below the required frequency for optimal brain performance. Thus, when you sit in front of a computer screen for too long, you get headaches and eye strain.
• Artificial light: Light emitted from compact fluorescent light bulbs (CFLs) or standard light bulbs can lower your frequency. This is why you become tired easily when you are surrounded by artificial light. Replacing CFLs and standard light bulbs with full-spectrum light bulbs can help solve this problem. Even better, simply go outside and expose yourself to 15 minutes of sunlight every few hours.
• Meat: The lack of nutrients in meat is one of the reasons that it lowers your frequency. Try limiting your meat consumption by eating it in moderation. For best results, buy organic meat because it is free of synthetic growth hormones and other toxic synthetic chemicals.
• Junk food and fast food: These types of food can lower your frequency due to the fact that they have little or no nutrients. They also have harmful synthetic chemicals and preservatives that can contribute to chronic health problems.
• Synthetic food substances: There are thousands of synthetic substances used in conventional food. Some of the worst substances include artificial sweeteners (aspartame and sucralose), monosodium glutamate (MSG), hydrolyzed protein, high-fructose corn syrup (HFCS) and hydrogenated vegetable oil. These synthetic substances can disrupt organ and cell performance and affect your frequency.
• Starvation: Starving yourself, whether intentionally or not, will lower your frequency because food provides your body with energy.
• Pharmaceutical drugs: Most are designed to work against the natural healing systems of your body rather than with them. This can disturb the chemical balance in your body, decreasing its performance and lowering its frequency.
• Designer and natural drugs: Designer drugs can lower your frequency because they are destructive to the systems of your body. Some drugs found in Nature can also lower your frequency. There are certain drugs that may raise your frequency, but the side effects afterward will lower your frequency. The more you rely on these drugs, the worse their side effects.
• Alcohol and tobacco: They both lower your frequency because they are harmful to many systems of your body. This is because they have dangerous toxins in them. If you cannot quit drinking alcohol or smoking cigarettes, reduce your intake as much as possible.
The Health Benefits of Natural Light
Light is one of the strangest things in the Universe because it has so many unusual characteristics. Light is essential for our health for the reason that without it we would not exist. When we break our bodies down to the fundamentals, they are made of pure condensed light, which is a form of energy.
Because our bodies are made of condensed light, the types of light we expose ourselves to can significantly affect our energies in a positive or negative way. If we use light correctly, it can help heal us. If we use light incorrectly, it can harm our bodies and even kill us.
Before the incandescent light bulb was invented, we were mostly exposed to natural light (sunlight). Natural light contains full-spectrum light and includes radio, microwave, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, X-rays and gamma rays.
Full spectrum light affects people differently than artificial light, because artificial light does not contain all the necessary elements of light. However, there are companies claiming they can unnaturally create full-spectrum light.
Artificial full-spectrum lighting does a good job of mimicking sunlight, but it is not as strong or as pure. Sunlight is great for boosting your immune system and health, but too much sunlight can cause sunburns and other skin conditions. To reduce the risk of sunburn, depending on the weather, limit sun exposure to 15 to 30 minutes every hour.
When exposing yourself to sunlight, you should roll up your sleeves and wear shorts unless it is too cold. Doing this will increase your exposure to sunlight. This process is great for boosting your energy. If you pay attention to your energy, you should feel the sunlight stimulating your energy from within.
The most beneficial light spectrums for our bodies are visible and ultraviolet A, B and C. The most hazardous to our bodies are X-rays and gamma rays.
Sunlight is needed by our bodies to produce vitamin D, which is important for boosting immunity and cell health. Sunlight synchronizes well with our energies; therefore, it can help stimulate all the systems of our bodies. This is why we feel more energized when we expose ourselves to sunlight.
Unlike sunlight, artificial light emitted from regular incandescent and fluorescent bulbs does not have all the necessary elements to make it effective for boosting our energies and health. The energies emitted from artificial light vibrate at certain frequencies that do not synchronize well with our energies.
Regular incandescent and fluorescent bulbs produce mostly yellow, orange and red light. Studies have shown that yellow light emitted from regular incandescent or fluorescent bulbs is not good for the eyes, because it can cause contractions within the nerves of the eyes. This also applies to other nerves of the body.
Long periods of exposure to artificial light emitted from regular incandescent and fluorescent bulbs can cause eyestrain, stress, fatigue and depression. This is why we often feel tired when we sit in a classroom or a room lit with regular light bulbs. If we sit in the room for too long, we can even feel sick.
The Importance of Proper Breathing
Each breath we take does more than just supply us with oxygen. Breathing gives us movement, pulsation and vibration; thus, it gives us life. Many of us do not realize that by changing how we breathe, we can substantially improve our health and energy.
Proper breathing is very important today because of the lack of oxygen in the atmosphere. Before the Industrial Revolution, oxygen levels peaked around 40 percent. Today, oxygen levels are around 19 percent or less. In some major cities where pollution is a major problem, oxygen levels can get as low as nine percent.
Living in areas with low levels of oxygen is hazardous to our health for the reason that the lack of oxygen weakens our immune systems. Researchers have suggested that if oxygen levels fall below seven percent, any species dependent on oxygen will perish.
Practicing deep breaths or breathing exercises can help increase oxygen levels in your body. Having sufficient levels of oxygen in your body is essential for metabolism, which plays an important role for energy.
Breathing exercises should be done outdoors near areas with a lot of plant life. Avoid practicing them in big cities where there are a lot of pollution problems. Slow and deep breaths are recommended because they help relax the mind, increase oxygen levels in the body and stimulate the production of endorphins.
Slow and deep breaths are also great for assisting the meditation process for the reason that they can expand your consciousness, making it easier for you to connect to your higher soul identities.
How to Use Your Intuition
Your intuition is one of the greatest gifts you have as a human being. It is the light within you that connects you to your higher identities. Your intuition is a part of your higher senses that allows your body to synthesize emotion energy codes in a linear pattern. This allows your conscious mind to process the emotion energy codes, giving you the perception of feelings.
Your intuition is a knowingness that comes without explanation or proof and takes place at the cellular level and beyond. It is the knowing feeling that you have near the pit of your stomach, but it is not limited to that area. Many people like to refer to intuition as the “gut feeling.”
If you pay close attention to people’s actions, when they have that knowing feeling, they will sometimes make a gesture pointing toward their stomachs. For example, they may place one or both of their hands near their stomachs when they say, “I know this is the right thing to do.”
We all experience many of these gut feelings on a regular basis, but most of us do not realize that we are being guided by our intuition. The more you learn to trust and use your intuition, the more you can expand your awareness. This will make it harder for the Controllers to manipulate you.
At first, learning to use your intuition can be tricky, because it can be hard to determine whether it is your intuition or your ego that is guiding you. A way to tell that you are being guided by your intuition is to use your emotions. If you feel more fear than love or the information does not resonate well with your energy, it is usually not your intuition.
Your intuition will not lie to you because it is the light of truth. However, your interpretation of it can be wrong. This usually occurs when you let your ego get in the way. Learning to wisely use your intuition is important for spiritual growth, happiness, success and well-being, because it helps you find your path in life.
Here are some tips to help you strengthen your intuition:
• Practice makes perfect, so next time you make a decision, check your intuition and try to sense its presence. Your intuition will often communicate to you in a subtle way. Because it is subtle, you need to become more aware of its presence.
• Your first impression when you meet someone is usually your intuition guiding you. The impression can be subtle and is usually felt throughout the body, not just in your head. If you feel a lot of strong negative impressions in your head, it could be your ego sending you prejudice thoughts. If your intuition is giving you a strong warning about someone, it would be wise to avoid that person. When it comes to finding a partner, using your intuition to guide you can save you a lot of stress in the long run.
• Learning to face your fears will help increase the strength of your intuition. By facing your fears, you can reduce how they affect your senses, such as your intuition. Fears affect your intuition by blocking it.
• Meditation is a great way to increase the strength of your intuition, because it reduces the noise in your mind and raises your frequency. When your mind is not as distracted, it is easier for you to sense your intuition.
• A simple way to strengthen your intuition is to learn how it feels when it is communicating to you. You can do this by thinking about a negative experience that you had in the past. You may want to choose a negative experience that occurred not too long ago. Before the negative experience happened, did you remember a feeling within that urged you in a subtle way not to take action? This feeling will usually feel like something is not right. Try to remember exactly how it feels.
This feeling is usually your intuition telling you not to take action because something bad may happen. As you think back to your negative experience, try to remember all the details before and after the experience. Think about how your intuitive feelings were communicating to you. Once you learn how to sense your intuition, the next time it tries to tell you something, you will know that it is your intuition and not your ego or some other entity. The secret is to concentrate on how it feels. It is all about the feeling.
• The best way to strengthen your intuition is to fix the mutation in your DNA that is preventing your intuition from maturing properly. To do this, you need to learn how to stimulate the energy codes within your cells and DNA. Understanding the language of light, sound, energy and subconscious symbol codes will help you find ways to heal your energy codes. Healing your energy codes can be achieved by using certain biospiritual energy healing techniques and by contacting your higher soul identities to help you find ways to strengthen your intuition.
How to Increase Self-Empowerment
Self-empowerment is the process of strengthening the connection between your body, soul and higher identities, and thus increasing the spiritual power within you. To increase self-empowerment, you need to take responsibility for your actions and seek knowledge of empowerment, so that you can lift yourself from victimhood.
After you free yourself from victimhood, your life will dramatically change for the better because you have more control of your reality. As a result, people will have a very hard time taking advantage of you, because they will be unable to hide the truth from you. Your confidence will also increase dramatically and many of your fears will be reduced.
The society that we live in today does a great job of putting us in a state of victimhood, which is why most of us are too dependent on the government and are often living in a state of fear. Victimhood is not necessarily a bad thing, but it does have negative effects on our physical, emotional, mental and spiritual wellbeing. Victimhood lowers our energy and frequency, leading to health issues and emotional and mental problems. Worst of all, victimhood weakens our connection to our souls.
Here are some tips to help you increase self-empowerment, so that you are less vulnerable to manipulation and control:
• Understand who you really are: Most of us have forgotten who we truly are. We do not remember that we are spiritual beings with infinite potential. Instead, we believe that we are physical beings with limited potential. If we were only physical beings, we would not be able to observe ourselves and have the imaginations that we have.
The human brain does not have the ability to imagine and truly think. It only knows how to process information similar to the way a computer chip does, but the brain does so at a much more advanced level. Its ability to compute at such an advanced level makes it seems like it can think.
Even though our brains work like computers, we all know that there is more to us because we can imagine and observe ourselves. This brings up the question, who or what is the observer? The answer to this question is the soul. Once you understand who you truly are, many of your fears will be reduced and you will increase the power within yourself.
• Seek knowledge of empowerment: Knowledge can empower or disempower you. Because of this, you need to seek knowledge that strengthens the spiritual powers inside you. As you stimulate your mind with this type of knowledge, you will increase your awareness and become more empowered.
• Learn how to forgive with responsibility: Forgiveness allows the body to heal itself because it releases energy blockages that are caused by traumas. Traumas are great fear motivators that can trap you in victimhood. When you forgive people, depending on how serious the situation is, you may want to make them liable for their actions, so that they learn their lessons before you totally forgive them.
• Strengthen your intuition: Your intuition is the knowing feeling that you have near the pit of your stomach, but it is not limited to that area. Learning how to use and trust your intuition can increase confidence, making you feel more empowered. When your intuition is strong, it is hard for others to manipulate you and put you in a state of victim consciousness.
• Do not be afraid of the truth: It is important to seek the truth because it will set you free. The truth may not always be easy because it can threaten your so-called “normal” realities and beliefs. Quantum physicists have found that our brains can process more than 400 billion bits of information per second. Out of those 400 billion bits of information, we are aware of only about 2,000 of them.
To put it in mathematical terms, our conscious awareness of our whole reality is less than one percent. This means that most of our reality is happening within our subconscious minds; therefore, we know very little about reality. Because our understanding of reality is so limited, it is important to be open-minded to other ideas. Being open-minded makes it easier for you to find other truths that are important for empowering you and setting you free.
• Do not be a victim: When you allow yourself to become a victim, this causes you to lose physical, emotional, mental and spiritual power. Being in this state of victimhood prevents you from understanding who you are and thus disempowers you.
• Personal responsibility: Being responsible for your thoughts and actions is essential for increasing self-empowerment. When you are more responsible, you are letting your soul and the Universe know that you are ready to explore the unknown. This exploration of the unknown will help increase your understanding of the Universe. The more knowledge and wisdom you have, the more empowered you become.
The Healing Power of Forgiveness
Learning to forgive is not an easy task, but if you learn how to forgive, your life will be less stressful and you will be healthier. Forgiveness allows your body to heal itself, because it releases energy blockages that are caused by traumas. It also frees your body from stress and stimulates your energy to return to balance. This is why you feel relieved and more peaceful when you forgive others for causing you pain.
It is important to know that just because you forgive people does not mean that you approve or accept what they did to you. When you forgive people, it is more about setting you free from emotional and mental attachments that are causing you discomfort. It is about understanding your mistakes and letting go of the past, so that you can concentrate on the present and have hope for the future.
Letting go of the past is very important for your happiness and well-being, because when you are too focused on the past, you tend to become delusional and experience a lot of stress. Letting go of the past does not mean that you forget your past mistakes.
The past and future are important aspects of your life, but you should use them wisely, so that there is a balance among the past, the present and the future. In other words, learn from the past and live in the present, and use the knowledge and experience that you gained from the past to create a better future.
Another benefit of forgiveness is that it can help you evolve by opening up other opportunities and bringing new experiences into your life. It does this by releasing certain energies related to karmic lessons.
Karma is similar to inertia; actions that are put into motion will continue until they are affected by an opposing force. In simpler words, the actions you do to others or others do to you will continue until they are resolved. For this reason, you tend to go through the same experiences with the same people until you break the karma cycle or learn your lessons.
From the perspective of energy mechanics and unified field physics, karma is the result of an incarnate being’s manifestation template being misaligned with its original divine blueprint.
Once you forgive others for their actions and learn your lessons, and heal your light body to a certain point, you can break the karmic bondage, allowing your soul to move on and experience other things.
Meditation and Its Healing Potential
Meditation is a healing art that is overlooked by most people. Meditation is very beneficial for the mind, body and spirit, because it helps raise their frequencies and balance their energies.
Ancient civilizations knew that people whose energies vibrated at higher frequencies rarely got sick. This is due to the fact that disease-causing microorganisms have a hard time surviving in a body that is vibrating at higher frequencies. Russian scientists have actually conducted experiments to prove this claim. They have found a way to purify the water of microorganisms by just raising the frequency in the water.
Russian scientists were able to do this by mimicking the hidden powers of the ancient pyramids. By putting water contaminated with harmful microorganisms under the pyramid they built, they were able to eliminate the microorganisms without using any chemicals. They believed this was possible because the pyramid acted like a medium that could condense energy and increase its vibrational rate.
Like the ancient pyramids, the human body also has the ability to direct and condense energy and increase its vibrational rate. There are a few methods we can use to increase our frequency. One of the most convenient methods is meditation.
Some of us do not like to meditate because we think it is awkward, it takes too much time, or it is too hard because of the noises in our heads. The noises in our heads are very common, but they are also signs that our minds are not disciplined enough. Creating distracted thoughts is easy to do, but calming our thoughts to the point where our minds can be at peace takes a lot of discipline.
If you find out that you have a lot of distracting thoughts in your head during meditation, do not give up. There are a few methods you can use to decrease the noises in your head. One of the best methods is to concentrate on your breathing cycle. Slow and deep breaths work the best. Another effective method is to listen to calming, ambient music. Music created for assisting meditation is usually good for reducing distracting thoughts.
Once you become good at meditating, it may become very enjoyable for the reason that it soothes your soul and puts you in a state of joy and ecstasy. You will also feel happier and more peaceful because meditation helps reduce stress.
If you have trouble meditating, use the following tips to help you clear and calm your mind. These tips should make it easier for you to meditate.
• Find a peaceful area in your house or outside where you do not have to worry about being distracted. Allow at least 10 minutes for meditation; I recommend a half an hour. Make sure your cell phone, alarm clock and any similar electronics are turned off. During meditation, your body will become really relaxed, even trance-like. If these devices suddenly make loud noises, they will startle you which is not good for your soul.
• If you are meditating during the evening hours and your light is turned on, you may want to dim it or turn it off. If you are meditating during the daytime hours, pull the shades down so the room is not so bright. The lack of light helps activate certain glands that can help you connect to higher levels of consciousness. One of them is the pineal gland.
• Sit down on a mat with your legs crossed, or sit on a chair and make yourself comfortable. Being comfortable is very important for meditation. Close your eyes, and relax all your muscles. Take deep breaths through your nose, hold them in for a few seconds and then exhale through your mouth. If you start to get distracted by the noises in your head, concentrate on your breathing or repeat a mantra. Try to be calm, peaceful and non-judgmental.
• When you are done meditating, do not quickly get up. Instead, slowly bring your awareness and consciousness back into your body and slowly open your eyes. You may need to wiggle your hands and feet to help you feel grounded. When you feel ready, get up and stretch. Once you become good at meditating, you can bring your state of mind to a place similar to when you are in the sleeping state.
When you are sleeping, the state of your mind is at a place between the subconscious and conscious mind. This place is where balance can take place. This place also allows you to communicate with your higher identities and other dimensions and reality planes.
How to Discipline Your Mind
The human mind is one of the most advanced systems in the Universe because of its complexity and potentiality. Many of us believe that our minds are located within our brains, but our minds are somewhat separate from our brains. It is a system that is beyond physicality and linear space. However, at the energy level, our minds and brains are interconnected.
The mind is part of the intellect, self-awareness and consciousness field of who we are. It is a form of energy that has been structuralized by consciousness, allowing us to observe ourselves. This system is where thinking truly occurs.
Even though our minds are somewhat separate from our bodies, the state at which their energies vibrate will affect our bodies because they are energetically connected. Thought is one of the main entities that affect the state of our minds, because it can decrease or increase the vibrational rate of our minds.
To discipline your mind, you need to learn how to control your thoughts and direct them toward positive intentions. A good way to start is by changing your thought patterns to support positive attitudes. Also, learn to put your mind in a state of neutrality. Being neutral while at the same time being aware of your surroundings is very important for preventing the Dark Forces from draining your energy.
A positive attitude affects your thought pattern in a constructive way. Positive thoughts call forth inner peace, while negative thoughts disturb inner peace. The more positive thoughts you have, the more your mind will be at peace, reducing stress and negative emotions. Stress and negative emotions are two of the biggest contributors to disturbing your mind.
In some situations, positive thinking may not permanently solve problems related to stress and emotional problems. In this case, it may be wise to explore your mind more deeply to find the source of the problem.
One major misconception we have regarding negative emotions and stress is that we believe the person or thing causing our distress is the only source of our problems. In reality, the main reason we are upset is because we do not understand our emotions. In other words, the main sources of our emotional problems are not just external but also internal.
Once we understand the root causes of our emotional problems, whenever we experience these same negative emotions, we will not be upset by them because we will have overcome the underlying causes of our negative emotions.
Having a disciplined mind is rare in today’s society for the reason that we are always bombarded with distractions. There are many techniques we can use to help us find out if our minds are disciplined. One of the best techniques is meditation.
If you have a hard time calming your mind during meditation, your mind is not disciplined enough. Since you were a child, your mind has been stimulated with all types of subliminal and non-subliminal messages. Many of these messages are designed to hypnotize your mind by changing your thought patterns.
The main mediums used for disharmonizing the energy of your mind are TVs, computers, video games, music players, radio, magazines, books and newspapers. Many of the messages embedded in these mediums are designed to distract your mind and make you vulnerable to manipulation.
Subliminal messages are hidden messages designed to stimulate and reprogram your subconscious mind. Because they are designed to target your subconscious mind, you are usually not aware of them. This feature makes subliminal messages very effective at manipulating your thought patterns. Depending on how they are used, subliminal messages can heal or harm your mind.
There are a few methods corporations like to use to incorporate subliminal messages into media. One of them involves adding a frame that contains subliminal messages into a movie film. One second of a regular movie film contains 24 frames. When one of these frames is replaced with a subliminal message, your conscious awareness is unable to detect the message, but your subconscious awareness can detect it.
Another way subliminal messages can be used is through sound. Increasing the frequency of a recorded subliminal message to the point that it cannot be heard by the human ear is an effective way to manipulate your subconscious mind.
Because advertising agencies are well aware of how subliminal messages work, they spend millions of dollars each year to incorporate these messages into their ad campaigns. If these messages did not work, do you think they would spend millions of dollars on them? Advertising agencies and the government are obsessed with subliminal messages, because they want to use these messages to condition us how to think and behave.
Some of the most popular subliminal messages used by advertising agencies and the government involve sex, drugs, food, fear and violence. Next time you watch TV, pay very close attention to the show or commercial you are watching, and notice how these five topics are incorporated into TV programs and ads. They did not call them TV “programs” for no reason. Subliminal advertising is one of the main reasons why we are so addicted to sex, drugs, food, fear and violence.
Advertising agencies and the government have used these five topics (i.e., sex, drugs, food, fear, violence) the most, because they are very effective for selling their ideas or products. Out of these five topics, sex is the most popular for them to use because it sells. This is why a lot of ads or commercials contain something that is related to sex.
Since we were born, our minds have been saturated with subliminal sex ads. Most of us do not see how these sex ads affect us because they affect us at the subconscious level. If you look closely at picture ads in magazines, you will usually find some object or posture that relates to sex. This method is not just limited to magazine ads. Do you know now why we are so addicted to sex?
Subliminal messages are designed to target your mind, because once they influence your mind to a certain point, they can manipulate your thought patterns to a certain degree. Why do they want to influence how you think? If they can influence how you think, they can make you do certain things or buy their products without you even being aware that you are being manipulated.
From your perspective, you think that you are making the free will choice, but at the subconscious level, your mind has been conditioned to act on certain compulsive behaviors. Once you learn how subliminal messages work, you will realize that you have been brainwashed from the beginning. A lot of these subliminal advertisements are designed to target kids because they are the easiest to brainwash.
To reverse this process, you need to become aware of how subliminal messages work. You also need to watch less TV and listen to less distracting music, because these two mediums commonly have subliminal messages embedded in them.
For magazines and books, read the ones that provide you with knowledge of empowerment. These magazines and books will usually contain information that is rarely found in the mainstream media and may be contradicting to common beliefs.
When you read a book or magazine that feels empowering but at the same time contradicts your beliefs, this is usually a sign that you are about to discover truths that could set you free. The reason for this is because this knowledge is helping your subconscious mind remove the blindfold that has been placed upon you since childhood.
Once you start detoxing your mind of these addictive and controlling subliminal messages, your life will start to feel less stressful. You may notice that many of your addictions toward sex, drugs, food and violence will significantly drop. This is because you have become aware of the subliminal messages that are affecting your subconscious mind; therefore, they are no longer controlling you at the subconscious level.
Subliminal messages are great techniques to use for manipulating the human mind but they are becoming less popular. Nowadays, subliminal messages are being replaced by high-definition TVs and certain high-tech gadgets that have the ability to send certain frequencies or energy codes that can influence your thought patterns. Another one is mnemonic. These techniques are designed to hypnotize your mind to a large degree so they can influence how you think.
How to Expand Your Awareness
Awareness is the ability to feel, perceive, know and be conscious of your existence. All things in the Universe have awareness but in different levels. As human beings, we have expanded our awareness to the level of self-awareness. This is the level of awareness that separates us from rocks, plants and animals.
Having the ability of self-awareness can be a blessing, but it can also be a curse. Self-awareness allows us to sense that we are separated from each other. If we are not careful, this sense of separation can lead to hatred and war. In truth, there is no separation because we are all connected and live in the same time and space. The idea that there is space between us and linear time is an illusion.
Having the ability to feel separated from each other and Creation gives us more freedom and makes life more interesting. It allows us to explore reality in our own ways through the use of free will.
Having a strong awareness is one of your greatest forms of protection against the Dark Forces. Most of us do not understand how powerful our awareness is. Your awareness can be your savior.
For example, when a magician does a magic trick, the magician can fool you into believing that the trick is real. If you learn and understand how the trick is done, you can no longer be fooled due to the fact that you know it is an illusion. In other words, you have become aware of the trick, so it cannot deceive you anymore.
This magician analogy is similar to how the Controllers are manipulating you. They are master magicians who are great at deceiving you without your knowledge, which is why I sometimes like to refer to them as the Dark Magicians. Unlike fake magicians, the Dark Magicians know how to do real magic.
By obtaining knowledge of empowerment and learning life lessons, and activating your junk DNA, you can expand your awareness to a state of pure cognition. This is an all-knowing state. In this state, you will not be deceived or manipulated, because you will know when someone is lying to you. For us human beings to evolve to the state of pure cognition will usually take millions of years.
Being more aware can help you expand your consciousness. As your consciousness expands, it increases your frequency. Once you reach a certain frequency level, you can become immune to the influence of the Dark Forces and diseases. To reach this level is not easy and will take many lifetimes, so you must work hard and be very patient.
As you expand your awareness and access higher levels of consciousness, you will become more infinite and intelligent and be able to access hidden abilities within you that you never thought were possible. These hidden abilities will help you become more aware of what is going on in the internal and external world.
If you want to expand your awareness, the following tips should help you increase it.
• Increase self-empowerment: As you increase your self-empowerment, you strengthen your connection to other sections of your awareness, because you are becoming less fearful of the unknown. Fear is what prevents you from expanding your awareness because it puts you in a state of denial.
• Strengthen your intuition: Your intuition is another part of your awareness. It is a knowingness that takes place at the cellular levels. To strengthen your intuition you must learn how to access higher levels of your consciousness. This can be accomplished through meditation and DNA activation.
• Reduce distractions: Distractions reduce or block the connection to your inner awareness. This blockage suppresses your mind and prevents it from expanding its awareness. Distractions also prevent you from contemplating your thoughts, which in turn prevents you from knowing who you truly are. You cannot effectively expand your awareness unless you understand who you are. The fact that you have thought should be good enough proof that you are a spiritual being with infinite potential.
• Overcome denial: Being in a state of denial prevents you from accessing higher levels of consciousness, because it sets a parameter around your awareness to block you in. As long as you are locked in this box of denial, you will have a very hard time expanding your awareness. To rise above this box, you need to face your fears, be open-minded and think outside of the box.
• Reduce the power of the ego: Your ego is another part of your awareness that has been isolated from your intuition, subconscious, conscious and higher self. It is an awareness that is lost, desperate and confused. Its main goal is survival. Because of the way it sees itself and thinks, your ego tries to put you in a state of denial so that it can overpower you. This prevents your awareness from expanding. To reduce the power of your ego, you need to take personal responsibility for your actions, so that you do not give away your powers to your ego. Your ego is a part of who you are. Fearing it will only strengthen its power. Instead of fearing it, you should work with it to bring it back into balance.
• Increase your frequency: The world you live in is made of energy that uses frequency to express itself. Frequency is the code that gives energy expression. To expand your awareness, you need to increase your frequency. Doing this will allow you to access higher levels of consciousness, thus expanding your awareness beyond your wildest dreams.
To overcome the ego, you need to understand what it is and how it works. The ego is a process in your mind that records your thoughts, needs and desires in a linear fashion. This is one of the reasons why you experience time as linear instead of simultaneous. This recording process gives you the awareness to sense what you are experiencing in a linear fashion.
Many of us like to define the ego as an evil entity within our minds, but this definition is not very accurate. The ego is a section of our minds that has become isolated. This happened during events in our history that caused our DNA to mutate. These events also turned off most of our DNA (or what we now refer to as “junk DNA”). The junk DNA is essential for the ego to communicate to other sections of the human mind, because it allows access to higher levels of consciousness.
The ego is not an evil entity but a part of our personalities that has lost a great portion of its connection with Creation. This sense of separation gives the ego a false sense of finite life; therefore, it creates a false sense of fear and loneliness and the need to consume whatever it can to survive. Our egos seem evil to us because most of our egos are out of balance or overactive.
The human ego is so out of balance that it has empowered itself to do certain tasks that it should not be doing. Hence, the false self is created. This false self then tries to take over the true self, which is the soul. Once the false self is created, the ego reprograms the conscious mind to accept denial, which promotes victimhood and weakens the connection to the soul.
The ego loves putting us in a state of victimhood, because this state weakens our spiritual powers and increases the ego’s power. Another thing that empowers the ego is the lack of personal responsibility. For this reason, if we want to reduce our egos’ power, we need to lift ourselves from victimhood by taking responsibility for our actions.
Because the ego is a process that records our thoughts and desires, if we want to overcome or take control of it, we need to learn how to control our thoughts and desires. Another way to take control of the ego is by learning how to become the observer or communicate with our higher selves. This process causes a shift in the function of the overactive ego, brings it back into balance and allows it to communicate with other parts of our identities.
Meditation can also bring the ego back into balance, because meditation calms our minds and shifts our awareness to the moment of now. The moment of now is where balance can take place. If you are not sure whether you have an overactive ego, see below for some tips that may help you. You may have an overactive ego if any of the following tips are true.
• You have an addiction to power and control.
• You like to live in denial.
• You love excuses.
• You are very closed-minded.
• You have an obsession with competition.
• You are obsessed with your body.
• You are constantly living in a state of fear.
• You are obsessed with material things, such as money and luxuries.
How to Overcome Victim Consciousness
Most of us do not like to be victims, yet many of us are victims for the reason that we are trapped in a state of victim consciousness without even being aware of it. Most of us are trapped in this state due to the fact that our society taught us at an early age how to think like victims.
Instead of teaching us knowledge of empowerment, our society likes to teach us knowledge of fear, which promotes disempowerment. This is designed to keep us reliant on the government, locking us in a state of fear so that we are easier to control. Victim consciousness is not necessarily a bad thing, but it does cause us to lose power of our consciousness. Furthermore, it weakens our souls and reduces our connection to the Source (Creation) that focused each of us into being.
For eons, we human beings have been searching for a way to lift ourselves from victimhood, so we can experience true freedom. After thousands of years of suffering, we still have not found a good solution. One of the major reasons why we have not found a good solution is because we have not freed ourselves from being victims.
Through the power of the Law of Attraction, victim consciousness draws in negative experiences that exploit the victims’ consciousness until they learn their lessons. This means that as long as we are stuck in a state of victim consciousness, we will keep on attracting situations that promote victimhood.
Victim consciousness draws in not only negative experiences but also the right people to help support these negative experiences. For example, people who have victim attitudes will draw fellow victims as well as abusers to exploit their consciousness. They will often wonder why they keep attracting abusive partners or friends. They do not realize that they attract abusive partners or friends because of the way they think and act.
The Law of Attraction is a Universal Law that utilizes thoughts to attract similar people who want similar experiences. In other words, if we keep thinking that we are victims, the Law of Attraction will keep bringing abusive people or situations into our lives to provide more victim experiences until we learn our lessons or change our thought patterns.
Abusers cannot play their roles without the participation of victims unless they force victims to participate. Once victims understand this, they can remove themselves from the situation by changing their attitudes and actions.
Another example of a victim and abuser relationship is war, because it establishes an extreme situation in which the victims are abused by the abusers. War does not solve problems: it only attracts more wars. Do you understand now why we can never achieve true world peace until we become more responsible people and stop relying on the government to save us?
One of the solutions for overcoming victim consciousness is personal responsibility. Personal responsibility calms the overactive human ego, so that it cannot empower itself to do certain tasks that it should not be doing. The reason that personal responsibility calms the ego is because when we become more responsible, we take back some of the responsibilities that were lost to the ego when we became irresponsible. Self-empowerment is also important for overcoming victim consciousness, because it strengthens the connection to our souls and reduces fears.
One of the biggest contributors to victim consciousness is fear. This negative emotion is the source of all victims’ problems. Fear promotes victim consciousness because it puts us in a state of denial. Denial is the shield of the ego for the reason that it blocks the truth. The ego loves putting us in a state of denial to prevent us from knowing the truth, because the truth will set us free from its control.
Victim consciousness is a quality that comes from within each of us rather than outside of us. Until this is understood and accepted, transcending this state of consciousness is impossible. Once we understand how victim consciousness works, we will realize that if we do not change our current way of thinking, we can never achieve true freedom and world peace.
Freedom and world peace can only occur when we build enough mental strength to break through the barrier of victim consciousness, accept personal responsibility and stop blaming others. As long as we reject personal responsibility, we will always rely on the government, religious leaders and certain authorities to make important decisions for us. Rejecting personal responsibility is one of the major reasons why we have been victims for so long.
It is hard to believe that after hundreds of thousands of years of repeated mistakes, most of us still have not figured out why our prayers of being rescued have not been answered. The answer is simple. Prayers can only be answered in a helpful way when they are asked with responsibility, but the prayers have to be in compliance with the Laws of the Universe. To answer a victim’s prayer would be to become a victim of the rescued. This does not solve the victim and abuser relationship but compounds it.
Now you may realize why, after hundreds of thousands of years of suffering, we have not evolved beyond our current state of consciousness. Instead, we have been going around in circles repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
Overcoming victim consciousness is a personal decision that each of us must make if we want to experience what it means to be truly happy, successful and free. This personal decision is not easy to make because the victim attitude is deeply ingrained in our consciousness.
It is important to know that once you transcend victim consciousness, you must not get yourself caught up with others who still have the victim attitude. This does not mean that you should ignore your friends and family, but it does mean that you should not get too involved in their victim situations, because you cannot rescue victims who are not willing to take responsibility for their actions. Once you stop becoming a victim, your life will turn around for the better and you will feel like your life is going somewhere.
How to Find Balance and Inner Peace
There are many ways to find balance and inner peace. One of the most effective ways is to focus your thoughts to the present. Being present is the state of focusing your thoughts to the moment of now. This moment of now is the true reality. It is the still point between the conscious and subconscious mind and the past and future. The moment of now is where balance can take place. This present state of being is where you return to when you sleep.
Sleep is very important for rejuvenating all the systems of your body. More importantly, sleep helps bring your energy back into balance and gives you a sense of inner peace. This is one of the reasons you feel more energized and balanced after you sleep.
Focusing our awareness into the moment of now does not take much thought power, but because of distractions most of us tend to have a hard time being in this moment. Instead of enjoying the peaceful moment of now, we tend to let our minds drift by watching TV, surfing the Internet, talking on the phone, judging others and our bodies, thinking about our past failures and mistakes, and thinking about our future goals, such as the house of our dreams or how we can become rich.
Distractions are not necessarily bad things, but when we constantly allow them to interfere with our inner peace, our energies can become imbalanced. This can lead to stress, pain, suffering and health problems. Stress is something we experience a lot of when we concentrate too much on the past and future. In reality, there is no past or future; there is only the present. The past and future are important aspects of our lives, but we should not focus all of our attention on them.
To find inner peace, we need to reduce distractions by concentrating on the present. When we shift our awareness to the present, we begin to see the world very differently. This shift of awareness allows us to see the world for what it really is. Instead of seeing the world as a static, linear, monochromatic place, we start to see it as a dynamic, non-linear, colorful and beautiful place.
A great way to help you be in the present is to open yourself to Nature. You can do this by finding a quiet place outside to sit, focusing your awareness on your breathing, feeling the air going in your lungs as you inhale and out your lungs as you exhale, feeling the sun penetrating your skin and the wind blowing your hair, and then turning your awareness toward your body and feeling the beingness within you.
These techniques help shift your awareness to the present moment, thus helping you to find inner peace. Another great way to learn how to be in the present and find inner peace is to meditate.
Achieving balance is not something that can be done for long periods of time, because in our current time matrix, there must always be movements toward or away from the still point (perfect balance). Without these movements from the still point there will be little or no dynamic experience.
Do you remember the battery analogy in Chapter 4 about how polarity is related to experience? A battery has a positive charge on one end and a negative charge on the other end, as well as a balance point in the middle. If one charge is not working properly, the power of the battery will be reduced or will not work. This battery analogy is similar to how we evolve through the use of positive and negative experiences.
The Destructive Qualities of Fear
Fear is the emotion that weakens our souls because it puts us in a state of victim consciousness. It prevents us from appreciating the gift of life and understanding each other. When we are consumed with fear, we do not have much room in our hearts for love because our hearts are filled with darkness instead of light.
Fear is the opposite of love for the reason that it is our greatest weakness. It brings chaos into our lives and prevents us from thinking clearly. Because fear is our greatest weakness, it is the best tool to use for controlling us. However, it can also be used to help wake us up from the process of being controlled. The Controllers are well aware of our greatest weakness, which is why they have created many systems based on fear, so that they can keep us under their control.
Fear is a destructive emotion that prevents us from allowing change. Most of us know that without major changes to our society, mother Earth will not be able to support seven billion of us for that much longer. Even though we know we need major changes to our society, most of us are afraid of change due to the fact that fear is so deeply embedded within our psyches.
Another reason we are afraid of change is the fear of responsibility. Unfortunately, our lack of responsibility is one of the causes for the fear of change. If we want change to happen, we need to understand our fears and be more responsible beings.
Competition is another element that invokes fear. Competition is like a game based on winning or losing. This type of game does provoke motivation, but it also provokes fear. The answer to reducing the fear in competition is cooperation. If we live in a world based on cooperation, the existence of fear would dramatically decrease, because there would be no strong reason to fight for first place.
Many people have the impression that without competition there would be no motivation. This is a false ideology designed to prevent us from getting along with one another. Cooperation has the potential to provoke motivation at the same level as competition, but it does so in a peaceful manner.
One of the worst things that fear does to us is it weakens our connection to the living energy that supports our existence. This living energy is the flow of energy from Creation that nourishes each of us into being. Without this flow of energy, our bodies would die. Fear also lowers our frequency, which can lead to psychological and health problems.
Fear is the strongest thought form in the negative polarity and love is the strongest thought form in the positive polarity. In many ways, our society lacks love but does not lack fear. Because of this, we have a distorted understanding of what love is; our understanding of love is based on sexual relationships and external desires. This kind of understanding of love is not really love; it is need.
If we were able to use the creative thought form of love in abundance, our world would not be so polluted with fear. As a result, wars, poverty and diseases would not be such big problems.
The Main Causes of Addiction
Addiction is a disorder that causes compulsive behaviors to manifest in your mind. These compulsive behaviors are often hard to control and they are usually satisfied through the dependence on certain substances or stimuli, such as drugs, sex, food, materials and money.
To find the main causes of addiction, you need to find the root causes of it. To do this, you need to study not only your physical body but also your energy body. When you break matter down to its fundamentals, it is made of conscious energy that is intelligent in Nature. Your body is made of matter; therefore, it is also made of intelligent energy.
All the different types of materials that you see in your reality and chemicals in your body are nothing more than expressions of energy. This also means that addiction is an expression of energy. Addiction occurs when your energy is either blocked or out of balance. There are many things that can cause your energy to become blocked or imbalanced. In the case of addiction, it usually has to do with something that you are fearful of or do not understand.
Addiction is a misunderstanding of the desires that make you temporarily happy. When you do not understand your desires, you tend to become addicted to them because they give you a false sense of happiness. This type of happiness is temporary, which is why you always want more. The tendency to always want more is caused by not understanding why you have the desires in the first place.
Once you understand your desires, your addictions will decrease or stop because you will have gained enough knowledge of the desired experience. By achieving this level of knowledge, you can arrive at deeper levels of understanding. This can cause hidden emotions to rise from your subconscious to your conscious mind. As a result, it makes it easier for you to find the emotions that are causing your addictions.
The idea of addiction as something that starts at the subconscious level is well known in the advertisement industry. This is why corporations like to use subliminal messages in their ads to hypnotize our minds so that they can influence our behaviors.
The subconscious mind is more powerful than the conscious mind, because it operates at higher levels of consciousness. This is why the subconscious mind can detect certain things that the conscious mind cannot.
At the physical level, addiction can cause us to become dependent on certain materials, giving us a sense of temporary happiness. For example, when we use drugs on a regular basis, our bodies can become addicted to them. When this happens, our bodies may experience withdrawal symptoms when they are not provided with drugs. Symptoms can include headaches, seizures, depression and emotional problems.
Our egos can also make us addicted to certain things. When our egos become overactive, they can trigger certain compulsive characteristics that we have. Some good ways to bring our egos back into balance are to understand who we truly are, take personal responsibility and seek knowledge of empowerment.
Time Acceleration and Its Effects on Your Health
According to Albert Einstein’s Theory of Relativity, time is not constant but can slow down or speed up. His theory is mostly accurate but is missing many important features about time.
According to certain physicists, Einstein believed that we could not travel as fast as the speed of light, because as we approached the speed of light, our mass would become infinite. What he did not understand is that when we travel as fast as the speed of light, it allows us to dematerialize. This process allows for time travel.
Time acceleration plays an important role in your health for the reason that it can cause you to age faster or slower. The strange thing about time is that it is not constant as we have been conditioned to believe. What most modern physicists have failed to notice is that time is not linear; rather, it is simultaneous and it does not move. The idea of time being linear is an idea that is preventing modern physicists from discovering many secrets of the Universe.
When you experience linear time, you are experiencing a multidimensional and holographic illusion created by the refraction of particles and anti-particles that pulsate and spin at different speeds and angular rotations. Pulsation is an important feature of time, because the way particles pulsate at various rhythms is what gives us the illusion of time. Linear time is achieved when an observer’s consciousness moves through certain points of the unified field of time.
It is important to know that time does not move. It only seems to move when the observer’s consciousness moves through it. The illusion of linear time is similar to watching a movie using an old projector. When the reel of the projector is still, there are no linear actions or movements. It is only when the reel starts moving that you see the images being projected as linear actions.
Time acceleration is nothing new to NASA, the military and certain engineers who design special machines that rely on electromagnetic vibration. These people have known since the early 1980s that time has been accelerating. Before 1980, mother Earth’s base pulse frequency, also known as Earth’s “heartbeat,” was vibrating at a constant frequency. After 1980, her heartbeat started to increase, which baffled many scientists.
The change in frequency due to Earth’s heartbeat caused problems for certain electronic devices and machines that were designed to rely on her heartbeat. If these electronic devices and machines had not been adjusted, their calculations would have been off.
The human body and mind are also attuned to mother Earth’s heartbeat. As her heartbeat accelerates, so does the human body and mind. This accelerated pulsation gives you the illusion that time is speeding up. This is why you have been experiencing this strange phenomenon since the 1980s.
The increase in mother Earth’s pulsation rate can cause negative health effects on your body if you do not adjust your body’s pulsation rate to match hers. If your body cannot increase its pulsation rate to match mother Earth’s pulsation rate, this will cause accelerated cellular deterioration. Common symptoms of time acceleration are fatigue, emotional and mental problems, and stress. Some people may experience body aches and pains, sleeping problems and other health issues.
Time acceleration is a natural phenomenon that occurs during special cycles in our galaxy. The years 2000-2017 fall into one of these special cycles. After 2017, time should start to slow down and eventually fall back to its normal pulsation rate.
The Negative Effects of Stress and How to Reduce Stress
Stress is known as the silent killer because it can cause chronic health problems to manifest in our bodies without our knowledge. This is why we should reduce stress as much as possible. One of the negative effects of stress is hormone imbalance.
When we are stressed, our bodies produce certain anti-stress chemicals to protect them from the harmful effects of stress. Too much stress can cause our bodies to produce too many anti-stress chemicals. This can disrupt our chemical balance, which weakens all the systems of our bodies.
Our immune systems also produce chemicals to fight stress. One of them is cortisol, which is produced by the adrenal glands. When we have too much stress, it can exhaust our adrenal glands and cause them to malfunction. If our adrenal glands cannot produce sufficient levels of cortisol, our immune systems weaken and we become more susceptible to diseases.
Too much stress also causes our bodies to deplete certain important nutrients, such as magnesium and calcium. This may lead to premature aging, osteoporosis, heart disease and cancer. The following list contains some great tips to help you reduce stress.
• Breathing exercises: Slow and deep breathing can help relax your mind, increase oxygen and focus, and stimulate your brain to produce endorphins. These things are great for reducing stress.
• Jogging: The process of jogging helps reduce distractions and may increase your body’s natural healing abilities. According to a study done at the University of Bonn, people who jogged for two hours had significantly higher endorphin levels than those who did not jog.
• Stay out in the sun: Sunlight synchronizes well with your body and stimulates your energy. This can cause your body to relax which reduces stress. Avoid being out in the sun for too long because you can get sunburn. The time will vary depending on the temperature.
• Live in the present more often: The present is the moment of now. When you focus on this moment, everything becomes clearer and more peaceful. On the other hand, when you concentrate on the past and future too much, you often experience stress.
• Learn to say no: Not being able to say no to things that you do not want to do can lead to big problems. These problems, whether personal or not, can bring a lot of stress into your life.
• Smile more often: When you smile, your brain releases endorphins and other healing chemicals that can help reduce stress.
• Think positive: Positive thoughts call forth inner peace and negative thoughts disturb inner peace. Because of this, when you have more positive thoughts, your state of mind is more at peace, which in turn reduces stress. Neutral thoughts are even better for helping you achieve inner peace and reduce stress.
• Learn to forgive: When you forgive, you can release energy blockages that are causing you emotional pain. This is great for releasing stress. When you forgive people, it is wise to only forgive them to a certain point, so that you can move on and yet still hold them accountable for their actions. Doing this will help them learn their life lessons, which is great for helping them to evolve spiritually. After they learn their lessons, then you can totally forgive them.
• Love yourself and others: When you learn to love yourself and others, you create an environment filled with love. This helps reduce negative energies around you; therefore, your life will feel less chaotic.
Health Risks of Genetically Modified Food
Genetically modified food, also known as GM food or GMO, is food that has gone through some kind of artificial alteration of the genetic codes using genetic engineering methods. GM food is derived from genetically modified organisms (GMOs), such as GM bacteria and GM seed.
Companies that are behind the GM food movements like to claim that there is little or no health risk associated with eating GM food. Their claims are very misleading, because most of their studies conducted on GM food lack concrete data showing how it is good for our health.
What makes it worse is that many of the other studies conducted on GM food are sponsored by the companies that are in the GMO business. These company sponsored studies are usually very biased and designed to trick us to think that a food or product is good for our health.
On the contrary, studies that were conducted independently found that animals fed with GMO develop serious health problems, such as infertility, birth defects, immune disorders, growth and digestive problems, and premature aging.8 These health problems associated with eating GMO are the results of scientists lacking the knowledge and technology to effectively create GMO that flows well with the Laws of Nature. Until scientists learn how to work with Nature instead of exploiting it, they will never be able to create GM food that is safe to eat.
Even though numerous studies have shown that genetically modified food may be a major health risk to us, the FDA is doing little to prevent it from reaching the shelves of grocery stores. The FDA is an agency that you should be wary of, because it is highly influenced by lobbyists. Behind closed doors, the FDA works like a corporation, and like most corporations, it usually favors its sponsors rather than us.
One of the GM food companies that have been lobbying the FDA and the food industry is Monsanto. One of Monsanto’s main goals is to dominate the world by replacing natural food with GMO. As of this writing, the FDA does not require GMO to be labeled, which is why it is hard to determine whether or not a food is genetically modified. I hope this will change in the very near future.
If you live in the USA, there are six types of food that you should be wary of because they are usually genetically modified. They are corn, soy, canola, cottonseed, Hawaiian papaya and sugar beets. This means that most vegetable oils, and a good portion of fast food and junk food, are genetically modified or contain some types of genetically modified ingredients. The availability of GMO will increase within the next few years unless we stop supporting it.
If you want to learn how to avoid GMO, the following information should help you avoid most of it.
• Most vegetable oils in the USA are genetically modified or contain genetically modified ingredients, unless they are organic or labeled non-GMO. Olive and coconut oil are great alternatives because there are currently no genetically modified versions of olive and coconut oil. For cooking, the best oils are non-GMO hempseed, grapeseed, avocado and sesame oil.
• Only eat non-GMO or organic foods and avoid junk foods as much as possible, because many of them contain some type of genetically modified ingredient. When buying junk foods, make sure you read the ingredients list. For more specific information on how to look for invisible GMO ingredients, visit nongmoshoppingguide.com.
• Many of the foods found in fast food restaurants are genetically modified or contain GMO ingredients, because they are cooked with GMO vegetable oil or contain soybean ingredients.
• If you live in the USA, avoid processed foods that have soy and corn byproducts, including soy protein, soy flour, soy lecithin, corn meal, corn syrup, fructose, dextrose, maltodextrin, citric acid and lactic acid.
• Avoid dairy products that are treated with genetically modified rbGH.
• Avoid corn that is not organically grown because it is usually genetically modified, especially corn grown in the USA.
How to Strengthen Your Immune System
Your immune system is the most effective part of your body for fighting diseases. No amount of pharmaceutical drugs or natural herbs can compete with your immune system. Your immune system is so powerful that it can detect and destroy cancer cells before they grow out of control.
Most of us do not realize that pre-cancer cells occur in our bodies on a weekly basis. This occurs because the human body has thousands of cellular mutations each day. Multiply the number of mutations by the trillions of cells in the human body, and we got ourselves a math problem that even supercomputers will have a hard time figuring out.
Fortunately, the human body has a repairing system that operates at quantum speed to fix these problems. This incredible natural healing system works with the immune system to find pre-cancer cells and destroy them before they grow out of control. As we age, our natural healing systems become weak, increasing our chance of getting cancer.
If you want to strengthen your immune system, the following tips will help you do so.
• Consume mostly plant food: Most plant foods are full of essential vitamins, minerals and natural healing chemicals. These nutrients are essential for immune health. For best results, consume plant foods that are organically grown.
If you can, buy the ones grown in soil laced with rock dust. Soil laced with rock dust usually contains more nutrients than regular soil. Avoid consuming plant foods that are conventionally grown because they are heavily contaminated with harmful toxins, including pesticides, herbicides and some heavy metals. These toxins are great for weakening your immune system.
• Take organic or high-quality natural supplements: The soil of today used for growing food is often depleted of nutrients. Because of this, it is a good idea to take certain dietary supplements along with food to avoid nutrient deficiencies. Some of the most common nutrient deficiencies are iodine, magnesium and vitamin D. These three nutrients are important for strengthening your immune system.
Other nutrients that are important for your immune system include selenium; vitamins A, C and E; zinc; lycopene; and plant sterols and sterolins. When buying dietary supplements, make sure they are high-quality supplements made with mostly organic vitamins and minerals. Organic minerals are found in plant food and inorganic minerals are found in soil. Inorganic minerals are hard for the body to absorb and some are even toxic to the body.
Another fact you should know about dietary supplements is that most techniques used to extract vitamins to make dietary supplements do not extract all of their synergistic components. As a result, most of them lose their mineral activators, enzymes and co-vitamin helpers. Some of the best dietary supplements are made from whole food sources. Hemp supplements are great sources of high-quality organic vitamins and minerals. A website that has good selections of hemp supplements is hempusa.org.
• Vitamin D3 and C: Besides vitamin C, vitamin D3 may be the most important vitamin for surviving a flu epidemic, because it keeps the immune system in check. Researchers have suggested that more young people died during the 1918 Spanish flu because of cytokine storm (hypercytokinemia). Cytokine storm occurs when the immune system overreacts to the flu virus and produces high levels of various cytokines.
If this were to happen in the lung, usually common during an influenza virus A infection, fluids could accumulate and drown the infected person. Researchers suggest that vitamin D3 may prevent cytokine storm and is effective for fighting the flu virus. They recommend taking 10,000 IU per day during a flu pandemic and 40,000 to 50,000 IU per day during an influenza virus A infection.
I do not recommend taking these high levels of vitamin D3 on a daily basis for more than a few weeks, because this could lead to vitamin toxicity, especially if the vitamin is not created properly. When it comes to protecting your immune system from harmful viruses, vitamin C is even better than vitamin D3.
Studies have shown that vitamin C can kill nearly all viruses known to scientists. During a viral infection, certain vitamin C experts recommend taking 50,000 to 300,000 mg of vitamin C (ascorbic acid) daily until the viral infection is treated. The amount of vitamin C will vary depending on how serious the viral infection is.
• Full-spectrum light: Unlike artificial light from regular incandescent and fluorescent bulbs, full-spectrum light contains the visible and UV spectrums of light. The UV spectrum is used by the skin to produce vitamin D, which is important for immunity. Full-spectrum light is especially important during winter because of the lack of sunlight. Sunlight is the best way to get full-spectrum light. Tanning beds are good alternatives but they should not be used to replace sunlight.
• Homeopathic remedies: Certain health experts have agreed that homeopathic remedies are more effective than vaccines. They work similar to vaccines but heal the body in a more holistic way. Homeopaths believe that homeopathic remedies work by stimulating the body’s natural healing mechanisms.
• Avoid vaccines: The drug industry has done a great job of convincing the public that vaccines are safe. Its claims are very misleading. Most, if not all, vaccines contain harmful preservatives, such as aluminum. Many people think that aluminum is safe, but it is actually a neurotoxin and may even be as toxic as mercury. Some vaccines even contain thimersol, a mercury derivative. Vaccines themselves are not that harmful. It is the preservatives that makes them harmful.
• Reduce stress: When you are stressed, your body releases high levels of certain natural chemicals that can harm you. One of them is interleukin-6 (IL-6).5 In high levels, IL-6 can suppress your immune system, making you vulnerable to diseases. Stress also causes your body to secrete high levels of cortisol and decrease DHEA levels, which can promote immune deficiency.
• Stay away from refined sugar: When you eat a fruit, you are ingesting not only natural sugar and water, but also synergistic components, such as mineral activators, enzymes, co-vitamin helpers and fiber. These components are essential for assisting your body to safely and effectively metabolize sugar. When you consume sugar without these components, your body breaks down sugar improperly, causing it to become toxic. Refined sugar is toxic to your immune system and is great for promoting diabetes and autoimmune disorders.
• Detoxify your body of toxins: The amount of toxins in our food, water and environment is so overwhelming that it would take a whole book to list them all. To detoxify your body, you need to consume mostly organic plant food. The essential nutrients in plant food are great for helping your body detoxify toxins.
You also need to drink fresh filtered water. Make sure the water is filtered by a water filter system that uses activated alumina filters or reverse osmosis technology, because activated alumina filters and reverse osmosis technology are great for removing sodium fluoride from water. Water distillers are even better for filtering out water contaminants and sodium fluoride.
One thing you should know about activated alumina filters is that they may contain some aluminum particles. If this concerns you, avoid using these filters. Heavy metal poisoning is also becoming a big problem in many countries, such as the USA. If you live in the USA, it would be a good idea to detoxify your body of heavy metals. I will go into greater details on how to do this in the next section of this chapter.
• Acidic blood (acidosis): The human body works in a way that is similar to how an alkaline battery works. Thus, when its overall pH level is too acidic, it does not function properly. Your blood pH level should be slightly higher than 7.3.
If your blood pH level is lower than 7.3, it starts to become acidic. To prevent your blood from becoming too acidic, avoid eating junk food and drinking soda (pop) because they are two of the major contributors to acidic blood. To bring your blood pH level back into balance, eat more alkaline food, such as organic fresh fruits and vegetables.
Acidic blood is toxic to your cells and reduces their abilities to function properly. When your cells are impaired, they cannot fight bacteria and viruses. As a result, you will get sick more often and have less energy.
How to Prevent Heavy Metal Toxicity
Heavy metal toxicity is becoming a big problem in many countries due to agrichemical and heavy metal contaminated consumer products. Because of this, it is wise to learn how to safely detox harmful heavy metals and prevent them from getting inside your body.
When detoxing heavy metals, it is best to do it in cycles. Doing this allows your body enough time to extract heavy metals that have bioaccumulated in your fatty tissues and organs, and release them into your bloodstream for excretion. Furthermore, it helps prevent major side effects due to having too much heavy metals in your bloodstream.
Before detoxing heavy metals, you should get a test done for heavy metal poisoning. One of the best tests available to the public is the Metals Hair Test or Hair Elements Test. The common heavy metals that people end up digesting are arsenic, mercury, lead, cadmium and aluminum.
Aluminum is not considered a heavy metal, but its effects may be as destructive as the effects of mercury. Many of these heavy metals are found in the food we eat and the water we drink. Certain heavy metals can bypass the blood/brain barrier and cause harmful effects on the brain. This may be one of the reasons for an increase in brain degenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer’s.
The agricultural methods used for growing conventional food is one of the major reasons for the increase in heavy metal toxicity. Many of the pesticides used on conventionally grown food contain heavy metals. By eating this food, you are digesting more heavy metals than your body can handle. Heavy metals are hard for your body to excrete, which is why it is best to limit your intake as much as possible.
Organically grown food can also contain heavy metals but the quantities are significantly smaller than commercially grown food. The main reason for the difference is that organically grown food prohibits the use of pesticides.
Another common way you can get heavy metals into your body is through amalgam fillings (dental silver fillings). If you have a few amalgam fillings, you may want to get tested for mercury toxicity. Amalgam fillings contain a significant concentration of mercury and are some of the major contributors to mercury toxicity. Other ways heavy metal toxicity is increasing are pollution problems and an increased use of fossil fuels, pesticides and vaccines.
To increase your success rate of detoxing heavy metals and to prevent heavy metal poisoning, you need to educate yourself with the right knowledge. I recommend reading the book titled Amalgam Illness, Diagnosis and Treatment by Andrew Hall Cutler. This book is more concentrated on mercury poisoning, but it also has some great information about other heavy metals.
To reduce or detoxify your body of heavy metals, follow these tips:
• Avoid unnecessary vaccine shots like the flu shot. A lot of flu vaccines contain aluminum and thimerosal, a mercury-based derivative.
• Drink fresh filtered water instead of regular tap water, because tap water usually contains high levels of heavy metals. I highly recommend you install a water purification system in your home. For best results, use water filter systems that can remove most fluoride (sodium fluoride) from water.
Reverse osmosis systems and water filtration systems with activated alumina filters are great for removing fluoride from water. Water distillers are even better for filtering out heavy metals and other water contaminants. These water filter systems are a must if you live in a country that treats its drinking water with fluoride. Do not use bottled water as an alternative for the reason that it is just as unhealthy as regular tap water.
• Avoid dextrose solution because it contains aluminum. Dextrose solution is sometimes added to intravenous fluids in hospitals.
• Avoid using products that are made with aluminum, such as aluminum cookware. Use cookware that is made with stainless steel.
• If possible, avoid using pharmaceutical drugs because some of them have heavy metals. Most pharmaceutical drugs do not synchronize well with the natural healing systems of your body.
• Reduce seafood consumption because certain seafood (i.e., shellfish) is contaminated with heavy metals.
• Avoid using paint that contains lead and reduce your use of cosmetics. Most cosmetics have unhealthy ingredients and a good quantity of them contain lead.
• Avoid dental amalgams (dental silver fillings) because they have mercury in them; instead, use alternative fillings, such as composite fillings for the reason that they are less hazardous to your health. Avoid using composite fillings that has metal compounds.
• If you smoke, you may want to seriously think about quitting since cigarettes are full of heavy metals.
• Chlorella does a good job of helping your body remove some heavy metals. Taking chlorella daily may reduce the levels of heavy metals in the body.
• Sauna therapy is great for removing certain heavy metals and other toxins. Sauna therapy works by increasing sweating, and therefore helping your body to flush out toxins through your skin.
• Cilantro, nettles and alfalfa have been shown to help the body remove heavy metals. These three herbs contain natural healing chemicals that are great for stimulating your body to remove heavy metals.
Ten Toxins in Food and Water that You Need to Avoid
1. Fluoride (sodium fluoride): The natural version of fluoride is known as calcium fluoride, which is naturally found in soil and ground water. The unnatural version is called sodium fluoride, which is a toxic waste. This toxic chemical is very harmful to your brain. It is commonly found in the USA’s drinking water and conventional toothpaste. The thyroid gland is one of the glands that is very sensitive to sodium fluoride.
The pineal gland is also sensitive to sodium fluoride, because in high levels it can calcify the pineal gland. To effectively remove fluoride, you will need to use a water filter system that has a special filter called activated alumina (AAL). Activated alumina filters may have some aluminum particles in them, so if you are concern about aluminum particles, you may want to avoid using them. Reverse osmosis water filtration systems and water distillers are also great for removing fluoride from water.
2. Fluorosilicic acid: This is a waste byproduct of the phosphate fertilizer industry. It is heavily contaminated with toxins and heavy metals. It is often added into the drinking water in the USA and certain countries.
3. High-fructose corn syrup (HFCS): HFCS is a synthetic sugar with toxic side effects. It is often created from GMO corn. Some HFCS products have tested positive for mercury. HFCS is common in sweetened beverages and soda (pop).
4. Genetically modified food (GM food or GMO): The way scientists create GM food does not flow well with the Laws of Nature. Because of this, the food they create is hazardous to our bodies. If you live in the USA, the six types of food you need to be wary of are corn, soy, canola, cottonseed, Hawaiian papaya and sugar beets, because most of them are genetically modified. This also includes food products containing corn, soy, canola, cottonseed and sugar beet ingredients, unless they are labeled non-GMO or organic.
Other foods you need to be wary of are zucchini and yellow squash because some of them are genetically modified. The best way to avoid GMO is to consume only organic or non-GMO food.
5. Artificial sweeteners: Most of these synthetic sweeteners are very destructive to neurons. Aspartame (also known as AminoSweet) and sucralose (also known as Splenda) are two of the most common artificial sweeteners. They are often found in diet beverages and sugar-free chewing gums.
6. Monosodium glutamate (MSG): Have you ever wondered why you get headaches after eating a bag of chips? A major reason is that most chips contain MSG, which is an excitotoxin. MSG is very destructive to nerve cells and is one of the contributors to neurodegenerative diseases. “The distribution of cellular damage caused by large concentrations of MSG is very similar to that seen in human cases of Alzheimer’s disease.”
7. Mercury: This toxin is common in some seafood products (i.e., shellfish), vaccines and amalgam fillings. Mercury can also be found in drinking water, high-fructose corn syrup and certain compact fluorescent light (CFL) bulbs.
8. Hydrolyzed vegetable protein: This toxin is destructive to the brain. It is very common in junk food. Hydrolyzed vegetable protein contains high concentrations of glutamate and aspartate. These chemicals are not toxic in low levels, but in high levels they become very toxic to nerve cells.
9. Refined sugar: This type of sugar is not the same as the natural sugar found in fruits. Refined sugar is a toxin and is great for weakening your immune system. Refined sugar is found in nearly every type of junk food; therefore, it is [ingested] the most by [unaware] consumers.
10. Artificial growth hormones: In the USA, many animals and birds raised for the purpose of conventional meat are injected with growth hormones. These hormones can disrupt the chemical balance in your body. Furthermore, they have been link to an increased in cancer. To avoid them, eat only organic meat.
The information on this website is not an alternative to medical advice from your doctor. Each person is self-responsible for their own choices and actions.
The dawning of the conceptual age is upon us, with a vision of communication and cooperation between humans and networks of conscious electrons; developing frequency awareness; and living from Void consciousness. Rings true? Makes your heart sing? Piques curiosity? I am glad to hear from you.