Responses to these questions for self-reflection may be made in the Comments below or by using the Contact form on the About page.
1) At your core essence, who and what are you really?
2) In your heart, what do you value the most in life? What is most important to you?
3) What triggers you? (such as taking things personally, being overwhelmed by stimuli, having judgement of others)
4) What are your reactions to your triggers? (such as being angry, ?anxious, disappointed, disgusted, frustrated, tense, etc.)
5) When have you felt the most passionate, alive and motivated?
6) When all barriers and blocks are removed, what is your highest potential as a whole human? What does that look and feel like, and how will you be?
7) Where are you with mastering your thoughts and emotions? Do they control you? Or do thoughts and emotions run through, but not freeze you up or become suppressed because you observe them neutrally and let them flow?
8) After reading the pages of this site, what would you say of the condition of your inner landscape?
9) Where are you with acting from higher human feelings?
10) How do you feel about the premise that the e-qualities are universal attributes of Nature and inherent but inactive in humans?
11) How do you feel about the premise that the e-qualities can be embodied by growing in awareness of them and acting from higher human feelings, and that this leads to being a whole human?
As you feel, write your response to any or all questions. Thank you for participating.
Summary Point to Ponder