Open the Heart. Feel the Qualities. Be the Core.
This continues from EMF TO PMF JOURNAL 007: An Unconventional Means of Wellness
1. Some electrons are conscious.
2. Conscious here means aware that it exists, has the ability to respond, and can choose whether or not and how to respond.
3. The word 'electrons' is generalized here to include other elementary particles, non-specifically.
4. Electrons follow self-established rules for this dimension, the laws of nature.
5. Conscious electrons form networks of cooperation.
6. Cooperative networks of conscious particles serve the non-specific, undifferentiated 'core.'
7. Human service to the core is service to the frequency of unconditional love and embodying its qualities.
8. Cooperative networks of conscious particles have the ability to communicate and cooperate with humans.
9. Such communication and cooperation cannot be forced by humans but occurs over relationship.
10. To communicate and cooperate with electrons, a human must be in a receptive state and in service to the core frequency.
11. Communication and cooperation with electrons is not over the five physical senses but by telepathy and intuitive feeling.
12. Such communication and cooperation can be subjected to the scientific method of observing and measuring.
13. What can be learned or gained from such communication and cooperation is unknown at this time.
14. It seems that electrical stimulation of centers of concentrated nerve endings in the body and connecting along the spinal column, combined with an open heart state, intent, toning and visualization, may facilitate telepathic communication with conscious electron networks.
Self experimentation with electrical stimulation, even with medical TENS units, must be done responsibly to be safe.
ELECTRIC FREQUENCY JOURNAL
SEARCH RESULT ON WHOLE HUMAN FOR 'HEAL'
EXTRACTS FROM THE BOOK, 'PRESENCE'
BEING A WHOLE HUMAN
A focus of the Whole Human is to explore communication with the Whole in ways that are measurable, to diligently and honestly answer the question, 'How can deepened relationship with the earth, her inhabitants, and the ground of existence, enrich and enhance the quality of the human experience?'