WHAT IS THE 'REALITY BODY'?
Question by Gary:
What is "reality body"? Is there any other term for it?
Answer by HFCwanMoO through #flaviuRizeanu:
What I call "reality body" is all the sensations within this very moment (exactly as perceived without mind labels, identifiers, analysers, filters or attributes attached).
I am not aware of any literature speaking about it explicitly in your timeline mainly because being a state without attributes is something that one should rather experience directly than describing it... but there are many writings in different cultures about the way people perceive and assemble their personal realities and about "seeing the things as they are"... I am not aware of a specific word or expression describing it other than "the reality assembled through the perceived sensations with which you are one".
The reality body is "that which is real within this moment without being colored by the analytical mind"... but there are many posibile points of view to look at it so the definition can fluctuate depending on the point of view from which one looks at it.
In most cases, the reality body of a human is distorted (limited in order to force the self-identification only with the human body and/or with an imaginary mind structure considered as real) by the belief system and the inherited paradigm.
This is helpful.
As the way of self/non self has one applied purpose, which is non suffering, and there are many approaches to the ever changing nature of truth, there could be alternatives to the non existent "I and I am", yes?
Partly to bridge with my life partner, and partly for my feeling, I have written alternatives into A WAY OF PEACE AND ONENESS.
Perhaps the measure of a truth is its effectiveness for a person in the moment. Effectiveness is in relation to the intended purpose.
A WAY OF PEACE AND ONENESS (WITH ALTERNATIVES)
1. Identify as the Continuum, the AllThatIs (non-self) experiencing individuality (self/apparent separation) through a human being. Key 🔑 is to identify with a unity rather than a separated aspect.
Alternatively, there is only the I Am, which might be called the Self of AllThatIs. The 'I' is stepped down from the I Am, to enable individuality. Identification is still with Oneness over the 'I', which is a fractal of the 'I Am.' This I is not an apparent separation, except in the body/mind. This "I" has continuity in the Continuum.
2. Bring awareness to breathing, which is in the Present Moment.
3. Deeply accept what is. Who accepts? Oneness moves Gary to accept what is.
Key 🔑 is to emphasize non-separation, and de-emphasize separated aspects.
4. As it comes up, let go of all that separates from the Continuum, such as inner tensity, importance, wanting something different than what is, controlling, labelling, etc.
5. Personal pronouns are used with awareness that they represent nothing real, only apparent separation. They are a means of communication, and for the Continuum to experience individuality.
Alternatively, the 'I' is as real as the I Am, and is also a bridge between chaos and order, serving by expanding and mastering awareness.
6. The way of non-suffering and peace does not go through the head or the heart, rather, over the body of sensations which has no attributes but feels real. Key 🔑 is to feel non-separation.
7. It is not 'I am AllThatIs' or 'I experience Oneness', but 'Oneness experiences individuality through [name].'
Alternatively, the 'I' is Oneness (I Am) individuated but not separated. Apparent separations are in the body/mind.
8. As long as one does not cling to a specific view as being the only truth, one remains free of attachments. The more points of view one is able to accept and integrate, the closer to the ever changing nature of truth one is.
It will help if you write down all the terms from your 8 points list... and then draw a diagram to show the relationship between all of them. This will add a lot of clarity.